No matter what, heels are uncomfortable and hurt my feet. :(
Unless I'm just sitting or standing in them of course but once I start walking in them for about 15mins they begin to hurt. I end up with blisters and corns a lot more than when I wear flats.
I know heels are more feminine, can make legs look longer, slimmer and calves more toned while sticking chest and butt out to look better and walking in them looks better but they are just so uncomfortable! Though wedges and block heels are definitely better than stilettos. But I'm already 5'6 so extra height isn't needed I don't think.
Overall, I just feel so much more relaxed in a pair of flats that I can walk for hours in.
- I'm a girl and I love them!40% (12)0% (0)22% (12)Vote
- I'm a girl and I hate them too!40% (12)4% (1)24% (13)Vote
- I'm a guy and love heels, hate flat shoes on women.0% (0)8% (2)4% (2)Vote
- I'm a guy and hate heels, love flat shoes on women.0% (0)16% (4)7% (4)Vote
- I'm a girl and I don't mind either20% (6)4% (1)13% (7)Vote
- I'm a guy and I don't mind either0% (0)68% (17)30% (17)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I also hate heels, I prefer girls in sneakers, sporty and casual girls are the hottest in my opinion.1
Most Helpful Girl
I find heels look silly lol... they're uncomfortable and just make women look like they're wearing stilts or have little baby deer hooves. If it weren't to impress people I don't think we would wear heels. Just my opinion though maybe some like the way they look1