I hate heels! Anyone else? Guys, can a girl still look attractive in flats, sandals, boots and sneakers?

No matter what, heels are uncomfortable and hurt my feet. :(
Unless I'm just sitting or standing in them of course but once I start walking in them for about 15mins they begin to hurt. I end up with blisters and corns a lot more than when I wear flats.

I know heels are more feminine, can make legs look longer, slimmer and calves more toned while sticking chest and butt out to look better and walking in them looks better but they are just so uncomfortable! Though wedges and block heels are definitely better than stilettos. But I'm already 5'6 so extra height isn't needed I don't think.

Overall, I just feel so much more relaxed in a pair of flats that I can walk for hours in.

• I'm a girl and I love them!
    40% (12)0% (0)22% (12)Vote
  • I'm a girl and I hate them too!
    40% (12)4% (1)24% (13)Vote
  • I'm a guy and love heels, hate flat shoes on women.
    0% (0)8% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • I'm a guy and hate heels, love flat shoes on women.
    0% (0)16% (4)7% (4)Vote
  • I'm a girl and I don't mind either
    20% (6)4% (1)13% (7)Vote
  • I'm a guy and I don't mind either
    0% (0)68% (17)30% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I also hate heels, I prefer girls in sneakers, sporty and casual girls are the hottest in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I find heels look silly lol... they're uncomfortable and just make women look like they're wearing stilts or have little baby deer hooves. If it weren't to impress people I don't think we would wear heels. Just my opinion though maybe some like the way they look

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I prefer girls wear boots or regular shoes. I don't like heels because if I want to do something more active, she can't. I also prefer closed toe footwear for that reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like heels all that much to be honest. I get how they are supposed to make legs look better, but I'm a "leg" guy and honestly i think legs look better in flats or no shoes than in heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know of no boiz who pay attention to heels

1|0
    0|0
  • i personally prefer women wearing flats, but i dont mind when they wear high heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guy and I don't mind either

1|0
    0|0
  • Flats and boots, YES. Sandals... No.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't always have to wear heels. Some girls like it but I realize some girls don't. As long as you wear them for the correct situations

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Guys are more into a woman's body than what shoes she's wearing. You could always wear heels in bed with a guy - I'm sure they'd enjoy that! But, no, guys do not care so much about that kind of thing.

You could just wear dressy flats instead! Comfortable and still feminine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them. The ones I get are usually fairly comfortable, but I don't have super high heels. It just takes time to find ones that are most comfortable for you, and then practice practice practice! Walking in them, I mean.

Flats can be pretty as well, and they can be comfortable. I wear those more than I wear heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • i hate em' too you're not the only one

1|0
    0|0
  • I like all types of shoes
    Sometimes I like wearing heels and other times flats, etc

I switch things up

1|0
    0|0
  • Relax, honey, most guy hate high heels :) They think it looks redicioulous, and prefer us wearing flats. And so do we, so yay!

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear a mix of all of them. For example, one day might be heels while the next day I might be wearing boots.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wear a mix of heels, boots, and sandals

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear heels, flats, sandals, boots, and sneakers

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a boot girl, but I love my high heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear mostly heels, but I do love boots and heel sandals

1|0
    0|0
  • i love them but can't walk long distances

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive in a cute way yes, attractive in a sex way not so much.
    I personnaly love sneakers :)

1|0
    0|0