Hey guys, do you like it when a girl wears crop tops?

Whether she is flat or not?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the environment. Crop tops aren't always appropriate.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• Of course we do

• Almost always prefer nicer, more covered clothing. Doesn't leave much to the imagination and they just sort of put me off a bit

• If she has small breasts it looks good, but if she has large breasts it looks bad.

• I don't understand why breast size would matter lol

• To me, different clothes look better or worse by the body shape. Kind of like how different hair styles look good or bad based on face shape. Just my thoughts anyways.

• Lol it's cool I understand

• yeah we do

• yes love it!!!

• i don't mind it depends how it looks on the individual girl

• She needs to be flat. Fat guys don't look good in muscle shirts

• You really need to show pictures when you ask things guys have no clue about. What is a crop top?

• All the guys that are commenting except you know what a crop top is. Look it up on google if you don't know.

• Men don't wear them, they shouldn't know

• Men don't wear lip stick but they know what that is. I think the only man who doesn't know what a crop top is, is you. & I repeat look it up.

• Not really.

• Why?

• Personally I feel as if they are showing too much skin. Tank tops are ok but crop tops seem a little off to me. I don't find it unattractive. Just not attractive either.

• I understand.

What Girls Said 1

• They like when I'm wearing crop tops