How would you feel if I wore sunglasses to high school?

I have a pair of aviators but I haven't really been able to use them as I don't go out much. I eat lunch outside (and its usually very sunny) which would be the ideal place to use them as well as on the bus rides to and from school.

My personal style is somewhat preppy so I don't really want to come off as douchy or anything.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I wore sunglasses outside during high school. It's normal until you wear them inside a lot.

What Girls Said 4

• I wear sunglasses at school, too!
    The reason being is because my eyes are pretty sensitive to light, so I only wear them when it's too bright (that was an unintentional rhyme).
    Personally, if I were to see someone else wearing them, I wouldn't think they were "douchy". They just want to wear sunglasses, and it's really none of my business either way.

• I like sunglasses, I wouldn't mind, just be confident and not self conscious

but there are some high school girls that are just ehhh.
    but ignore them

• Outside is cool but inside looks douchey.

• I wouldn't feel anything at all.

What Guys Said 4

• I would think you are high and trying to hide your red eyes

• Kinda douchey, bro, but that's not a bad thing. I've been working on my inner douche lately and getting buff, and I seem to be getting more girls. A lot of girls say they don't like douches, but trust me, a lot do!

• Only 2 groups of people that can wear aviators fighter pilots and secret service

• Biggest douche of all time