Girls, do any of you feel more comfortable in strappy shoes than without? What about strappy bras and tops? Guys what do you prefer girls to wear?

I feel way more secure in a pair of strappy sandals (or ballet flats with straps) than I do wearing ones without because I always worry if the shoe will come off while I'm walking. XD

And as for strapless bras, bikinis, tops and dresses; I just don't think they're all that flattering tbh and again I feel more secure with straps (regular, halter neck and racerback) otherwise I'll worry about them falling down and constantly adjusting them is annoying! :p

• Omg yes! So much better with straps.
    20% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
  • I don't mind strapless tops etc but strappy shoes feel better.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I don't mind shoes without straps but I feel better in strappy tops etc.
    60% (3)50% (1)57% (4)Vote
  • No preference
    20% (1)0% (0)14% (1)Vote
  • Love strappy stuff on girls
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Not a fan of strappy stuff on girls
    0% (0)50% (1)15% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Not a fan of strappy stuff on girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I have broad shoulders, not insanely broad but broad so I find dresses and shirts and all that without straps not attractive on my build but I do think people can pull them off but just not me lol plus they make u look more broad even if u arnt, and strapless bras r annoying af. And I feel like with smaller boobs strapless stuff doesn't flatter them at all cuz it hides them and makes them look even smaller. But with the shoe part I don't know I don't really care strap or no strap

0|1
    0|0