Do you girls straighten or curl your hair? Why? I have wavy hair and leave it be though I think all hair types can look nice?

Heat is damaging to hair, even if you use a protection spray. And flat irons/curling tongs sit directly on your hair so they're worse than blow drying, right?

• All hair types can look nice!
    37% (7)20% (1)33% (8)Vote
  • I do both
    16% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
  • Straighten
    32% (6)20% (1)29% (7)Vote
  • Curl
    0% (0)20% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • Straight hair is best
    0% (0)40% (2)8% (2)Vote
  • Curly hair is best
    11% (2)0% (0)8% (2)Vote
  • Wavy hair is best
    4% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I like straight hair on girls but I don't really mind either

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I go for straightening my hair occasionally because I like straight hair more and it suits me more.
    But on my sister's wedding, they curled my hair. That was the first time I had proper curls and I really liked it.

However, I stay away from heat for my hair as I do not wanna damage them.
    If I do use heat on my own, I stick to the edges. I don't get close to the roots.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Wavy hair is best

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• My hair is so straight af and falls apart in no seconds if I do any hairstyle.
    So I just let it be. :")

1|0
    0|0
  • I have wavy to curly hair naturally. I will never use any heat to change my hairstyle. I love my hair the way it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have naturally curly hair and I'm doing the "no heat challenge" right now. I plan on straightening it this fall though cause I'm bored with my look.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 'beach wave' hair, which I leave natural 99% of the time. I only straighten my hair once in a blue moon, for special occasions or parties.
    From a lot of the guys that I've talked to about it, they seem to prefer waves/curls, well, on me at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I blow dry and brush. My hair is naturally pretty straight

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the day, a lot of the time I leave it wavy though

0|0
    0|0
  • Ughhh

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do anything of such sorts to my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this for research or something?

0|0
    0|0