Heat is damaging to hair, even if you use a protection spray. And flat irons/curling tongs sit directly on your hair so they're worse than blow drying, right?
- All hair types can look nice!37% (7)20% (1)33% (8)Vote
- I do both16% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
- Straighten32% (6)20% (1)29% (7)Vote
- Curl0% (0)20% (1)4% (1)Vote
- Straight hair is best0% (0)40% (2)8% (2)Vote
- Curly hair is best11% (2)0% (0)8% (2)Vote
- Wavy hair is best4% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I like straight hair on girls but I don't really mind either1
Most Helpful Girl
I go for straightening my hair occasionally because I like straight hair more and it suits me more.
But on my sister's wedding, they curled my hair. That was the first time I had proper curls and I really liked it.
However, I stay away from heat for my hair as I do not wanna damage them.
If I do use heat on my own, I stick to the edges. I don't get close to the roots.1