Girls, Why do I prefer boys shorts panty style instead of boxers?

They are comfortable and support my package.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• are you talking about men's briefs or women's briefs? show us a pic of what you prefer.

Women's brief.

My size is decent. I don't feel any discomfort wearing them. Maybe the softness is mainly reason.

well you can look at different style of mens briefs instead of the kind you've used in the past, there are all kinds out there with different material.

What Girls Said 2

• Because you are a transvestite and like to wear women's clothes. Or you have some humiliation fetish?

It is neither statements.

I did and I do not fit the definition. It is not emotional or sexual. I do not want to dress a 100% as a woman either.

If you want to wear *any* women's clothing you are by definition a transvestite... just accept it and move on with your life

• Because they support your package? whatever as long as they aren't lace and have ruffles its all good.

No lace or ruffles.