Dies anyone here know how to remove make up stains from clothes?

I have two shirts with eyeliner and mascara stains and I need to try to remove them. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• You done fucked up.
    Google that shit! I had to get ink stains out of a white pillow haha, it's a lot better to find a bunch of methods online, than limit yourself to 1 or 2 here.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is what I found on google.

"Mascara: Get yourself a pre-wash stain fighter like Shout and apply to the stain using the brush that comes with the pre-wash. Let it sit for about 10-15 minutes, then rinse with hot water. Launder the garment immediately either by hand or in the machine (whichever is most convenient for you). Let the garment dry flat instead of putting it in the dryer, especially if the stain isn’t completely out. The heat of the dryer can set the stain further rather than working to remove it."

www.stain-removal-101.com/eye-liner-stain.html
    www.goodhousekeeping.com/.../

What Guys Said 4

• Ignore the fact that I'm a guy answering this, I've just had incidents like this among sister's and girlfriends. Get anti grease soap and rub a little bit of that in the stain along with a like a drop of water. Then let is sit for a while, maybe about a half hour.

• I diesn't know

• maybe try some bleach

• What color is the shirt?

What Girls Said 14

• normal soap should work. Otherwise try hand sanitiser to break down the grease

• I've never tried it on makeup stains, but Resolve or Spray 'n Wash stain removers have always taken out most stains in my clothes, even grease stains!

• i've heard hairspray works... not sure tho

• Try pouring detergent directly onto the stains before putting them in the wash.

• Try stain remover although it should just come off in the wash I often got makeup on a white top it would come off in the wash.

• *writes down advice from other commenters for future reference*

• Try with remove make up or bleach or you can try with Vanish (it's a brand specialist from remove dirty things on clothes) but I don't know if they sell this brand in usa

• Rub the shirts on adamantium in a lukewarm bath of unicorn tears.

• Try laundry detergent.

• Pinterest it, I would try out clean

• If they are white, bleach if not then try Shout spot stain remover. The one that has the brush thingy on the top is the best

• i read that you can use shaving cream to remove the stains and it kind of worked for me once, you can try rubbing salt as well

• Hair spray the hell out of it. And let it soak

• baby wipes! I take some from my sister and it works really well