What do you think of my pictures and my style?

What do you think of my pictures and my style ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say it's too much. It lacks restraint and finesse. I like what your going for a lot (or at least what I'm pretty sure you're going for) But the black stuff around your eyes is too thick. I get that it's a stye that you are trying out but I think it looks clunky

U would trim the eyebrows too. The two rings on one lip I'm not a fan of yet I feel like it's one of those things that grows on you and it just fit's your personality. But if you're not feeling confident about it and you still want "More" I would try a nose ring on the side of just one nostril.

I also think you should try to find a way to make your hair less stiff. It could be from too much. . . ok I have no idea what lol but it's a tad too stiff from what i can tell.

You are pretty. You have a cute face, amazing eyes and a body I just want to hug lol. But to be brutally honest I think you need to pull back what your doing just a bit because between the heavy makeup, the pants and the bracelets (it's not that you have so many it's just the particular ones you have) it looks a little childish. You look younger than you are and not in a good way.

Don't let that discourage you though. You have a cool style and you just need to refine it to get it somewhere that will turn heads in the best kind of way. Finally I just want to say this. I know before I talked about feeling comfortable but the reality is, being a trendsetter by nature will sometimes make you feel a little uncomfortable. Fashion is risky and it's already pretty awesome that you're brave enough to not only try these things but look for criticize!

Good Luck!

XD I'm just trying to get major panda eyes. It's one of the things people hate and love most about me lol.

I honestly don't really have any eyebrows, just drawn really thick, Oh sometimes I even wear 3 or 4 lip rings. I do wear a nose ring also, it just didn't show up in the pictures I don't know why lol.

My hair is completely fried and isn't soft at all, I can't really change it. Also hairspray causes this stiffness and I need a lot of iy.

Aw thanks uou, I'm always told I'm cute XD
      Oh ahhahaah don't like my pants, most emo people wear more bracelets than I do. How old do I look? People usually think I am like 13 lol

XD I'm not goona do that. I rarely leave my house without all my makeup on. Sometimes I'll do red eye makeup (which makes me look high af) but I hate the no makeup look and natural makeup is terrible as fuck.
      XD thanks for the advice, but it won't be something I ever try

Nope don't change the style a lot. But I used to bleach it so much. So iys all dead and falling out

Most Helpful Girl

• if you're in high school or younger, it's passable... HS and younger is mostly about looks and making statements... BUT if you're out of high school it's simply ridiculous. :D! That's just my opinion. this type of look is really stupid if you're older and not part of the "media" and such...

Ah Oki XD. I'm still in high school

Like.. did your dad like own like a slave?

@frogsbae_1 đŸ˜¯!! In my planet we never belittled anything or anyone! Humans are awful!! That's why I'm proud to be an awesome alien 😎đŸ‘Ŋ😜!!!

What Guys Said 20

• OMG, I haven't seen someone dress like that in my city for the last 4 years. You'd have fit in with quite a few kids that I knew high school just based on how you dress, looks like you walked out of 2007 minus the black veil brides shirt. Just swap that with a Saosin or underoath shirt and you'd have blended in just fine.

Also you don't look bad like that but then again I've been around that shit in one form or another since 7th grade and still have friends that are either ex scene or emo kids. Can't seem to ditch that sub culture for some reason, Hell at my last job I worked with 3 guys that pretty much listened to nothing but Post Hardcore and Metal core and they dressed completely normal. But in all seriousness you look fine but tone down the eyeliner, other than that I have no issue with your style. Your kind of unique nowadays since no one really dresses like that and since every one stole everyones clothing.

I'm the only one in my school (maybe the this while small city I'm at). I wish I was into emo in 2007 lol

XD yea I like to stand out. I'm sure I won't have this extreme forever

Ah ok

And I do like him, a lot more than I liked Danny , Denis has a better voice in my opinion

I never liked Danny era Asking Alexandria, my friend loved them but I never like it. Denis though can sing and sing really good without any editing.

• Does it reflect how you feel? Confused about life and introverted?

It's definitely your darker side coming out, there is a lighter side somewhere that is hidden.

I'd say creative, and expressive, very artistic. It looks like pain and death to me... which are true expressions of oneself at times, it isn't the best side of you though.

• Cute AF :P

• looking good

• WATCH OUT, SOMETHING'S ON YOUR HE- Oh it's your hair. Sorry about that.

• Your style is unique i bet you like the cure huh?

• Edgy, dark, rebellious
    I would say
    Purrrty cool

• You are beautiful , love your style. You seem like artistic, cool , friendly young lady and fun to chill with. Cheers.

• Those... eye... brows... :v
    Other than that it's aight.

• It looks cute😊bit why'd you take the pictures next to the toilet😣

• you are a pretty young woman

• perfect for one night stand

You do one night stands? Lol

@Itismeagain can you believe that?, i dont :D
      @Naughtygirlishere , yea i am an evil man sometimes :D

😏 no problem I'll put that mind of yours in its right place lol

• Fake

• im going to be completely honest and not politically correct; that style is disturbing

• ahh when i was in my teens i wouldve gone mad for you
    i still have a thing for those dark eyes tbh

• I thought we were done with the emo phase?

Well the phase myth is now totally like debunked 👧👧👧👧

Nope, there's a whole bunch on Instagram

Nah dude they still exist, Though not to this level. this is like 07-08 era which is basically non existent nowadays. I still have close friends that used to dress like this and you couldn't tell really that they used to be one, except my best friend, he still has the mentality only because of how his life has gone after his parents got divorced when he was in the 8th grade and he still has somewhat of the style.

• im not in to the whole scene/emo style

But hey, im just one guy. im sure other guys will like it

• Eh change yourself. Emos are weird

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 22

• I knew right away you were 17 before I looked at your age.
    Your look and your style.
    I've always thought teens that dressed like you were cool, bold, and didn't care what people thought (when I was in high school).
    I still think that way now.
    I love the style although personally I'm a girly girl :D

• I'm feeling nostalgic right now! :) I like your style. This was so in when I was your age :) You do you, who care's what other people say!

• I think it's amazing and gorgeous especially your hair. I love this kind of style.

• A Bit Gothic but Lovely and I know... You Fit in.
    Good luck. xx

• I don't like your style. You're at that age where you figure.. hey, if I can't fit in I might as well take ownership of my "outcast" status. So I understand that.

Maybe you don't have what the popular girls have. But you don't have to hide yourself. Be who you really are.. and FYI nobody is really a goth. You will find that as an adult the whole popularity contest bullshit gets a lot more manageable. High school sucks.

Not really hiding myself. XD and I'm a outcast no matter how I look

• i like the eye makeup

• Your emo #respect

• I love the emo style. You are beautiful.

XD thanks so much

I was a (fat) emo back in the day. I love the style though.
      I just wish I was pretty enough.

Keep going Hun. You are rocking it.

Oh Awww. I was worried I was to chubby to be emo lol. But thanks again

• I really like your clothing choices but I think it's good to use like an oil or a heat protecter so you don't damage too much of your hair so it won't break off.

I probably should, but it's just makes my hair really greasy

I had my hair white for like 6 months first and it totally killed it, so I went to red and brown to black

Then that's more of a reason to nurture your hair, I used to bleach my hair. Actually I still do but that's not the point. You should get a hair mask, deep condition it, everything. There's diy versions too.

• I don't like the style and the pics aren't good quality

• I'm don't usually like lots of eyeliner or hair lacquer but you seem to pull it off well. You look very pretty.

• Emo people creeps me out sorry no offense
    Your very pretty just don't like your style

• I didn't know the singer of Bring me the horizon was on gag

• I just had a horrible flashback to 2010.

• I didn't know people still did this. It's not my taste but whatever makes you happy..

• I like it 😛

• The eyebrows , the eyeliner , the hair is too much but uh you do what makes you happy

• Goth, but still cute I think. As long as you're you I think you'll be fine🙂

• Kewl but I am not open to this style to appreciate it

• Nothing. Just a regular teenager.

• You're about 10 years late on the emo phase...

• To be completely honest I find it super unattractive and a plea for attention. I really am sugar coating it. How much time and effort does it take in the morning for you to look like Casper the ghost's annoying goth cousin? You look like the child of sonic the hedgehog and a panda. Did you use a sharpie to draw on your eyeliner and eyebrows? You look like you've been punched in both eyes. You're free to dress however you want, but in my opinion it's a pretty shitty look.

XD lolz thank you for being honest. Honestly tho I don't make myself look like Casper, I am just very pale. And no I don't use sharpie, just eyebrow pencil.
      But thanks so much

You even hurt my feelings and I'm not like emo 👩👩👩

@frogsbae_1 Lol I've been told I'm too honest at times. Sorry