Girls, Should guys shave legs and arms?

Should guys shave whole body including legs and arms when shaving the chest and back?
Because otherwise it would look all weird having lot of hair there but bare torso?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would a guy shave his legs and arms? That's weird! I like guys that are natural and manly, not feminine and shaved!

He would shave them off because it's very hairy and because he shaves chest and stomach so he feels he should shave legs and arms as well to match the smoothness

that's kinda nuts... are you sure you don't have body image issues?

Whats nuts?
      Well LOTS of hairs is what we are talking about here.
      Why is shaving chest good but shaved arms and legs aren't?

What Girls Said 5

• Um no, if they want to that's fine... I actually like a guy with clean chest anyways but if he has hair their I won't complain.

You like shaven chest /abs but like hairy arms and legs/thighs?

• Why shave your arms and legs? I get the chest area if your uncomfortable. Only pre teen boys are not supposed to have chest hair.

Most handsome male models and actors have NO chest hairs in addition to shaved legs ;)
      They aren't pre teen boys 😂

No I wouldn't bring it up because it's not bothering me. If it's bothering him and he asked what I thought I would tell him I really don't mind the hair. If he still didn't feel comfortable I wouldn't stop him from shaving if he wanted it gone.

Hair on shoulders/upper arms?

• I can't remember what they are called but you can get these electric things that take out some but not all hair.

• Don't shave arms and legs. Keep them hairy and mainly ;)

Shave the chest and keep the arms and legs hairy stick 😂
      My arms and legs are very hairy

• No, why on earth would a guy want to shave all his hair off? You can trim, not shave!

Is it Beth?

Yes, it is. Stalker.