Why are so many people opposed to women wearing Yoga pants?

Yoga pants were designed to be comfortable to women to not only workout in but flaunt their sexy bodies and such, yet i have read and heard from many people that Yoga pants should not be worn as regular pants ( i was abashed by this). Yoga pants should be a freedom from wearing jeans and work pants all day. so if a girl asks me if yoga pants are ok to wear i say hell yes! wear them because if they make you comfortable then i dont think its anyone elses right to judge how they look on girls ( or boys depending on your prefernce of clothing). i say Yoga pants wearers should not be ashamed to show off their bodies. so tell me yoga pants oppressers why do you hate when women wear yoga pants?

0|1
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• *looks at your profile pic and your username* ... yea
    i think people are free to wear what they want... and leggings are comfy af

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is against yoga pants.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Probably because there are weird perverts who like to sexualize a stupid pair of pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I can see you love yoga pants.

:

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I have to disagree yoga pants were invented for YOGA (to work out in) however I'm all for wearing it however and whenever you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Finally , someone defends these comfy pants 🙂

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

totally selfless doing that lmao

• Show All
    • 3mo

@Yumix I can tell like the panty hose guy

• 3mo

Haha ok... Lol.

Well, I can see why he likes them (I'd lie pretending I don't lol ) , but not going that far as to name myself after them 😂

• I think its funny when that's all girls wear. I dont find it offensive cause that's dumb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Booty is offensive.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Because if you wear sports clothing and you clearly never work out (you look like a couch potato) then its not attractive at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think people are opposed to them at all... what are you basing this statement on?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care, they can wear what they want..

0|0
    0|0