How to dress to impress a guy who is teaching me to ice skate?

I have a huge crush on this guy from school and I've been bugging him to teach me to skate all year, and now that it's summer (lol) he says yes and found an arena.

He knows I ski so he said to just wear my ski outfit and he'll teach me... but I don't want to look like an 8 year old haha. Should I wear it? Or something more cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you should wear it to start because it's cold in there, and you want something with a bit of padding for when you fall over.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it would be more appropriate to wear your ski outfit

Thanks, everyone is saying that. Here is my outfit, but do you think it's a bit bland for a date? Anyway I can bring in more color? http://i.imgur.com/qPDpuLW.jpg

It's fine. You could make it more colourful by combining it with a red scarf or any other intense colour

What Guys Said 3

• Yoga pants.

• Impress him by your progress, your interest in ice skating

• You can wear like a peacoat or regular winter clothes. Do realize that ice skating is not as clothes reliant as sking

What Girls Said 0