Is it okay for a guy to trim his arm hair?

I have long dark hair on my arms, I don't like it that way and it feels and looks much cleaner when I trim it. I don't completely shave it. What do you girls think of that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that if you are more comfortable having your arm hair trimmed then it is an excellent decision.

I am, but I want to know what girls think of it. One of my friends told me that girls dig hair I know that everyone's opinion is different but what do you personally think about it? I have a lot of hair on my arm and it's definitely unattractive to me.

Personally I don't like very thick arm hair, a few months ago I was very self conscious about my own and ended up shaving it around swim season. So yes I do prefer trimmed arm hair if the alternative is excessive arm hair.

Yeah, I just trim it at a fair length instead of it being excessive. Thanks for your opinion. :)

What Girls Said 1

• It's fine, but I prefer hairy pits.

Do you think all girls prefer hairy guys?

I don't know. How am I supposed to know? I can only speak for myself

Oh you're right, that was a stupid lol

What Guys Said 1

• Sure dude, whatever ya want.