Thoughts on this frill top?

Thoughts on this frill top?

186

Most Helpful Guy

• 2|1
    • Everytime a clothing has even one frill this Seinfeld picture will be posted in the comments. It's not even remotely relevant and not to mention, it's unoriginal.

• First time I've ever seen a shirt with a frill here. So, despite my relative unoriginality, it just goes to show that we ate all thinking of "the puffy shirt" from Seinfeld... which makes me wonder why, then, did you ask this question since you knew unoriginal answers like mine would be coming?

As for the shirt you posted, I like it, but it should only be worn by a thin woman.

• How many "puffy shirt questions" could possibly be asked, and why is it weird that an array of people would see the same stimuli and give the sane response?

"What's 2+2?"
      4...
      "Omg, that's so unoriginal..."

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't like it but if you look good you can pull anything off.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• It's OK. Plain.

• Not really a fan.

• Looks good

• not feeling it, it looks like a straight jacket without the straps

• i don't like it

What Girls Said 17

• Only if the woman has TINY shoulders and is, overall, skinny and has no breasts.

• MHO right here. That shirt is meant for that kind of women like in the photo.

• not a fan sorry

• Don't do it. It's going to make your shoulders look really wide and it doesn't have the structure or cut to balance it out by accentuating your waist.

• Its nice if your shoulders are prominent. It would not fit a pear or apple shape.

• I don't like it.

• I think youd have to be as skinny as the model for it to suit you. It's pretty, but it does make your shoulders look wider

• Not into it.

• tbh i'm not so into ruffles anywhere including sleeves

• Not cute

• Looks weird

• Looks good only on skinny or slim girls.

• It looks a bit strange. It would have looked better if it didn't have the long sleeve.

• nah not pretty

• Not my style. If you like it and it fits you, go for it.

• noooooo

• Cute.

• I do not like it.