Thoughts on this frill top?

Thoughts on this frill top?

Most Helpful Guy

• 2|1

Everytime a clothing has even one frill this Seinfeld picture will be posted in the comments. It's not even remotely relevant and not to mention, it's unoriginal.

First time I've ever seen a shirt with a frill here. So, despite my relative unoriginality, it just goes to show that we ate all thinking of "the puffy shirt" from Seinfeld... which makes me wonder why, then, did you ask this question since you knew unoriginal answers like mine would be coming?

As for the shirt you posted, I like it, but it should only be worn by a thin woman.

How many "puffy shirt questions" could possibly be asked, and why is it weird that an array of people would see the same stimuli and give the sane response?

"What's 2+2?"
      4...
      "Omg, that's so unoriginal..."

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't like it but if you look good you can pull anything off.

What Guys Said 5

• It's OK. Plain.

• Not really a fan.

• Looks good

• i don't like it

• not feeling it, it looks like a straight jacket without the straps

What Girls Said 17

• Don't do it. It's going to make your shoulders look really wide and it doesn't have the structure or cut to balance it out by accentuating your waist.

• Only if the woman has TINY shoulders and is, overall, skinny and has no breasts.

MHO right here. That shirt is meant for that kind of women like in the photo.

• Its nice if your shoulders are prominent. It would not fit a pear or apple shape.

• not a fan sorry

• I don't like it.

• I think youd have to be as skinny as the model for it to suit you. It's pretty, but it does make your shoulders look wider

• tbh i'm not so into ruffles anywhere including sleeves

• Not into it.

• Looks weird

• Looks good only on skinny or slim girls.

• Not cute

• nah not pretty

• It looks a bit strange. It would have looked better if it didn't have the long sleeve.

• Not my style. If you like it and it fits you, go for it.

• Cute.

• noooooo

• I do not like it.