Guys: Are you comfortable with your girlfriend dressing somewhat revealing in public?

If your girlfriend was wearing an outfit that was exposing some cleavage/legs/tummy/belly button would you be comfortable with it? What usually goes through your mind when/if you see guys checking out your girlfriend?

3mo A few uptight answers here. Chill people.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally do not prefer girls in revealing clothes, they look "easy". Not into those types. They communicate maximum sexual liberation. Prob a fling material but not girlfriend material.

Would women like their boyfriend to go topless revealing all their muscular physics and when they are chilling out at a bar for a drink, getting all these single women rubbing their arms on his biceps and chest?

Bottom line is, why flaunt it if these people don't want to catch some wild sparks.

What Girls Said 5

• I wear whatever I wanna wear. If my boyfriend cared I wouldn't be with him, it's not for him to tell me what to wear. I like to dress up for the person I'm dating and I don't dress super revealing but I also don't like jealous types.

• sounds too much and a tad disrespectful

• I dress revealing and my girlfriend does as well. We do not care what people think.

• My boyfriend does not care what I wear

• I dress revealing a lot and my boyfriend does not give a fuck about it. I love it!!!

What Guys Said 15

• I never interfered in the way she dresses. It's not my business to tell her what to wear and what not too. And as an adult, she is expected to be capable of handling unwanted male attention. Guys check girls out, irrespective of how they are dressed. If it goes out if hand though, I would step in and put him back in his place.

• When the weather's warm or hot I want her to dress comfortably. Nothing bad is gonna happen if some dude sees her legs or her cleavage. Frankly I would hope other guys thought she was attractive like I do.

• yes, no problem with it as long as it doesn't look too trashy. It should make me proud that she is able to wear sexy clothes and not uncomfortable.

• What are we talking here like a bikini downtown?

lol no but to answer your question no i wouldn't IF it's gonna/to attract attention, if my attention is not good enough then I might as well not be her boyfriend, and I am not one of those people who want or like to be under the spot lights so

• Yes. I'm not someone that tells people what to wear. It's none of my business. Also I'm not a control freak. I know if someone tries to change how I dress. I will not be happy about it.

• I had few problems with some guys who were checking out my woman like 4 years ago :D So from that day on I banned her to wear like that.

• I would not be uncomfortable, provided that she had the body that allowed her to look good.

• Hell no.

• Yes. Don't really care, it's up to her.

• Yeah whatever.

• What is this the 1920's?

No, it's 2016. You didn't get the memo?

• I don't mind she can wear whatever, I'll only mind if some guy says something or hits on her

• its whatever for me, its her body not mine

• Lol at the girls answers

Yeah, I wouldn't like it if she was overexposed. It's annoying

• Personally, I don't like it. I wouldn't stop her, but there's just some reason I don't like it.