Girls, how often do you wear makeup?

I just want to know am I the only one like this. I wear it seldomly, almost not at all. 😂 The last time I wore makeup was mascara and lipstick was for my last day of being in 100th grade in June. Is any other girl like this? I'm just too lazy to apply it every day.

• I wear makeup everyday.
  • I wear it a few times a week.
  • I wear it a few times a month.
  • I wear it a few times in a couple of months.
  • I wear it a few times a year.
  • I don't wear makeup at all.
  • I am a guy who wants to see the results.
3mo 11th grade I mean. Typoooo

Most Helpful Guy

• Question should be - girls how often you remove make up

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear makeup at all and seriously don't plan to. Girls my age look like they're thirty and the makeup ruins their looks. I'd rather have my naturally vibrant, clean. soft and healthy skin than to walk around with powder and chemicals on my face all day. My skin has a natural glow that can't exist on a girl's face who wears makeup everyday.

What Guys Said 6

• I have never used makeup up until now. Will probably go to my grave without ever having tried it.

• I wear it everyday OP

• Plenty of times.

• Only when I have a date with Madonna

• I don't wear makeup at all.

• I thought most girls did it everyday?

What Girls Said 45

• I try to wear it everyday but sometimes I don't have time.

• I only cover blemishes if I have any & under my eyes. I keep it minimal because I'm comfortable that way. When I go out, I usually make more of an effort. Makeup clogs my pores too much, primer does as well. Even if it didn't, I'd still keep it minimal.

• I wear it maybe once a month or a little more, I don't know how to apply it so all I'll ever use is lipstick and even then it's very rare :P

• I voted a few times a month but to be honest... I don't even know lol. I rarely wear make up, I rarely leave the house. I don't even wash as often as I used to...

• I wear it every time I leave the house. Foundation, powder and eyeshadow and mascara at least. If I go out, I'll wear lipstick. I like doing bright eye makeup.

• I wear light makeup most days. A sheer tinted moisturizer and mascara.

And some days nothing.

And some days i loooove to do it up.

It really just depends. Im usually too lazy too.

• I use to wear makeup but one day i said.. screw it when I was getting ready for work lol. I was just to tired to put it on or take it off so I haven't worn in 3 years i think. Why get up an hour or 2 early to put on make up when you can sleep extra hour or 2 more. I do still have interest in makeup.. I'm just to lazy to do it now. lol

• It depends on where I'm going and how I'd like to look on specific days. Semi-recently it would be a few times a week but now it'd be a few times a month. It also depends on how lazy I'm feeling because I know I'm gonna have to take off at the end of the day and I'm not always up for that.

• I wear a bit for school everyday, and I go out every Saturday and Sunday, because I have a busy life. In the holidays if I'm staying in I don't bother. 😊

• I only wear lipsticks. My make up products are only lipsticks. I really want to do full face make up but it just doesn't look good on me or maybe i suck at it lol i admire women who can do their make up properly.

• I wear the very minimum (less is more) for work, none at all when am home, but I will make more of an effort if we are going out somewhere special or for an important occasion.

• i try to wear it everyday but it ends up being a few times a week

• I just wear it whenever I feel like it.

• At least 5 days a week.

• Honestly it depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to put makeup on, others I feel like getting all dolled up and pretty.

• I wear makeup whenever I go out I feel it makes you look cleaner and more professional. Sometimes I feel like I'm hiding myself and I'm showing false advertisement like I'm wearing a mask lol. I'm sexy and it attracts men bigtime, and I love that. I will go without makeup sometimes if my skin is clear enough, so people can know who I actually am and learn to love that too. This is why I love the #Nomakeuprevolution because its reminding us the reality of human life and it's not allways glamour like they put in our minds 24/7.

• I wear makeup on a daily basis.

• I generally always wear makeup unless im going to the gym, running late or staying at home all day.

• I wear a little when ever I go out of the house.

• Everyday

• I wear makeup, but only mascara, eyeshadow, powder and concealer at the most, maybe a little blush. But most of the time I just wear mascara

• Everyday cuz of working. Have to look put together and professional due to the office environment I work in.

• I wear it a few times a month when I have parties etc, otherwise, those extra 20 minutes it would take me to do my makeup in the morning are well spent on getting extra sleep :P

• I put on mascara pretty much everyday, but nothing else

• I voted B.

• I stopped wearing make-up in 2011.

• I used to wear make up everyday, but I stopped because everytime I hadn't make up on I felt ugly. So I decided to stop and accept me without makeup. I think it's important to show how you really look because even if you wear makeup everyday at the end of the day when you remove it, you'll see your real face and you have to live with it!
    But when I go out I still like to wear a little makeup :)

• I wear it when it's needed. Like if I'm going to a party or something or if I have something I need to hide like a hickey

• NEVER

• I dont wear makeup at all :)

• More from Girls
    15

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more