Do you think speedos are ok at the beach to wear while your in the water?

Do you think its ok for a guy to wear a speedo at the beach?
For some reason I hate the feeling on boardshorts in the water. They just feel too clingy.
Im really thinking about just buying a pair of speedos to wear in the water and then taking boardshorts to wear while im just walking around and chilling on the beach.
Do you think this is a good compromise betweem being easy on the eye and being practical?

Most Helpful Guy

• People should be able to wear whatever they want without being shamed. So yea it's okay for a guy to wear them at the beach.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you'd be fine as long as you aren't fat

Nah. Im not like a muscle model but i have a flat stomach, not super hairy and im pretty athletic

ooooooo

What Guys Said 2

• I think wear whatever you want. Maybe you're trying to attact someone there? If a girl isn't interested because of your shorts would you really be interested in them? I personally wouldn't notice what shorts a guy is wearing.

Nah im not trying to attract anyone. I just really want to go for comfort over style.

I'd wear them under your shorts and take them off if you feel comfortable. Then you can put your shorts back on if you feel uncomfortable.

• Wear what's comfortable.