Do you think speedos are ok at the beach to wear while your in the water?

Do you think its ok for a guy to wear a speedo at the beach?
For some reason I hate the feeling on boardshorts in the water. They just feel too clingy.
Im really thinking about just buying a pair of speedos to wear in the water and then taking boardshorts to wear while im just walking around and chilling on the beach.
Do you think this is a good compromise betweem being easy on the eye and being practical?

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• People should be able to wear whatever they want without being shamed. So yea it's okay for a guy to wear them at the beach.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you'd be fine as long as you aren't fat

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Nah. Im not like a muscle model but i have a flat stomach, not super hairy and im pretty athletic

• 3mo

ooooooo

What Guys Said 2

• I think wear whatever you want. Maybe you're trying to attact someone there? If a girl isn't interested because of your shorts would you really be interested in them? I personally wouldn't notice what shorts a guy is wearing.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Nah im not trying to attract anyone. I just really want to go for comfort over style.

• 3mo

I'd wear them under your shorts and take them off if you feel comfortable. Then you can put your shorts back on if you feel uncomfortable.

• Wear what's comfortable.

0|0
    0|0