Would you feel attracted to/have sex with/date someone with stretch marks?

If they were very attractive to you. Example below.Would you feel attracted to/have sex with/date someone with stretch marks?

3mo My ass and stretchies are just like hers. My ex came to me and said it looked disgusting and that at the beginning when we had sex he had to close his eyes bc it was too gross.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's rude of your ex! Stretch marks happen, grow up. Seriously, he's going to be disappointed later in life, lol. They don't really have anything to do with sexiness, or dating. The girl I'm with (who is AMAZING in bed!!!) has a few, but I really don't care. I think it's far more important to attempt to stay healthy. Imho.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your ex is a horrible person. Unless someone has extreme stretch marks, like super extreme I can't imagine anyone being significantly turned off by them. And for him to announce it shows how vicious he was. He wanted to hurt you and make you insecure.

I am white af so mine aren't as visible but I have very white thin stretch marks on the sides of my ass. They used to be red. I was embarrassed at first but honestly the majority of women have them, and if you have an ass of any sort it's to be expected. Nothing to be ashamed of. I don't think they're ugly at all. I've never heard a guy express disgust with stretch marks.

What Guys Said 21

• Yes. They wouldn't detract from how much I'm into someone. I even find stretch marks cute if I must honest, I also would have no problem if I was going out with someone who had self harm scares. I however would not be attracted to someone who had a nasty personality with or without stretch marks.

cute?

Yeah I don't know why, I've always thought that. maybe its because I like people who I can see their flaws rather them hide them from everyone.

It's not that easy to be ok with flaws (check update)

• I couldn't care less about them

• To tell you the truth I never really notice them , if I am that close and personal with someone to see them, then I'm looking at the whole package not the small flaws

• I can barely even see it and even when I can I'm like whatever

• Yeah lots of people have stretchmarks.

• Are you serious? Your exBF said this to you! What a complete wanker! Your ass and stretchies wouldn't turn me off at all plus we'd be having tons of sex by the way 😉

• Stretch marks don't bother me if the girl isn't bothered by them. If she's complaining about her marks after I tell her she looks fine then she doesn't value my opinion and that would be annoying to hear all the time. If your ass looks like the girl's in the picture then I'd be all over that every day lol! Your boy is a moron, sorry. You have nothing to worry about.

• yes i would feel attracted to have sex and to date someone with stretch marks

• almost everyone commonly women have them somewhere on there body so yes I would feel attracted to them.

your ex is an ass by the way
    if you got pregnant what do you think you'll see on her stomach? stretch marks it's natural ヽ (´▽`)/

• Stretch marks like in that pic wouldn't bother me at all

Even if they're located in the girl's best feature?

face is the most important, and having stretch marks in your face would be new to me.

other than that... I don't really care. sometimes the pattern makes it even look a bit more interesting. but it depends on how bad it is... if you Google for stretch marks, then you will find some pretty nasty pictures. those would be a problem, but like on your pic? Idc. I'm an ass guy and she them on it. still a great ass, doesn't make it bad

• Yeah no problem

• Wow what an idiot. I have stretch marks from working out and thay are worse then ith picture.

• The girl im sort of dating has some there as well. I dont mind

• I don't care

• Yeah sure, I don't mind if I love her

• Yes, but she'd be permanently banned from sunbathing.

• Well if id rate it it would be 2/5.

• I have stretch marks on my belly so ya I'd date someone else with stretch marks

• We all human, stretch marks is normal. No problem with it personally..

• it's not attractive, but it's not an issue that make me refuse dating her, because it can happen to any woman at any time, specially after loose weight or born babys.

• Only to a point... this might be an exception...

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5f6ad1e9e3.jpg

What Girls Said 9

• Your ex sounds like a true idiot.

• I dont think they make a difference either way. They are just there or not there. I dont think people get turned on or off by them. Just a normal part of the body that both guys and girls experience

• Your ex is an ignoramus and you're better off without him. A lot of people have stretch marks. It's not that big of a deal. If someone doesn't want to date you because of that then hey, it's their loss.

• Yes I would. I have stretch marks on my arms and lower belly. I used to be very fat as a child... Im my case, I see it as a tattoo. Tells the story of my weight gain and loss.

• Your ex-boyfriend sounds like a d*ckhead brainwashed by the media.
    Most guys aren't like him. :)

• I have stretch marks and my boyfriend doesn't and he has no problem loving me all the same even when we have sex he'll kiss them because it makes me smile. If he had them I would love him all the same. Your significant other shouldn't mind you having them and if they are rude to you about it then it isn't right.

• Yeah why not?
    It doesn't matter

• Nope.

• Yes I could feel attracted to someone with stretch marks. I barely notice stretch marks at first sight and I'm likely to not pay attention to them.