2017 hair trends?

2016 was all about natural hair, pastel colored hair, ombrés, balayage, undercuts, man buns... What do your predictions say about 2017? I'm really into hair and would like to see where people's minds stand with this one.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fingers crossed for a callback to 1950's hairstyles. Aubrey Hepburn hair please.

That's so funny you say that I am entering a hair scholarship and I'm basing it around the 50's-60's

Certainly beats the weird half shaved head haircut I've been seeing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope ombré doesn't go away because it's really pretty but I'm kinda hoping frizzy hair comes back along with hair like bangs that covers part of face.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Mullets for sure

• I see that natural hair is here to stay (finally catching up to the french)
    I also don't see the shag and the lob going anywhere.

• Natural hair isn't a trend lol, it literally grows out of their scalps.

Natural hair IS trending actually, you see more people now not feeling the need to apply any heat to their hair, not going too far off the grid with wild colors. People now are more intrigued by the sunkissed, golden, rose gold colors something more soft and natural looking. A lot of ads you see these days are not doing much of the editorial/glam but more of natural wave/curls looks..

I'm saying that natural hair will never go "out of style" like trends are meant to.

Right I see where your coming from but I feel like it hasn't been such a big deal until now. People wanting to embrace their natural beauty and this goes with make up too not just hair. A lot more people are being more subtle upon application or not wearing any at all as opposed to wearing heavy bold shadows/liners. In 2015 "going natural" wasn't that big of a wave of people wanting to do it. That's why I'm considering it a trend because until the new trends of 2017 comes around a lot of people will flourish to be "in" and forget about their big uproar with natural anything lol

• I hope bigger hairstyles come back. They are much more flattering than the flat, limp hair that seems to be "in" right now and has been for quite some time.