Leggings socially acceptable for men?

I am a very athletic male. My legs are much more defined and muscular than the average joe although they are not repulsively big. Would leggings be too much to wear in public. Also the material to these pants are much thicker than the thin compression athletic clothe men wear.

edit: I got these at dick's and it's by Polo sport so it's not some thing I got at the thrift store

Most Helpful Girl

• umm it would be a huge turnoff since you would look like a girl, and you might attract guys (if that's what you are going for great!). But it's a free country

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I've gotten compliments whilst wearing leggings. I have quite defined legs, and do not see a problem with it. Just not to excess. Mine were neoprene and Lauren, for rowing crew during winter. They were form fitting and comfortable.

I'd like to correct. I meant latex not Lauren. XD

What Girls Said 3

• If you want to, go ahead. Would you have space for your junk though?

• if i can't see anything that is going on underneath then it will be fine

• I don't like them but do whatever you want.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah unless you are running in winter, leggings are very feminine. You'd look like a girl.

• My cock outline would be on show

• Only if you live in a large city where no one gives a fuck about what you wear.