Would you think any less of a girl who wore a thong or walked around in public (where legal) and do you find it offensive?

would you think any less of a girl who wore a thong or walked around in public (where legal) and do you find it offensive?

• yes, and I find it offensive
  • yes but I don't find it offensive
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• I see this every day on our beach. So many so it becomes a bit boring. Just another lady doing her own thing.

I would say commonplace, but not boring. Too bad she closed this question so quickly.

• Really doesn't bother me but I would sure not to see women that are extremely obese or completely out of shape trying to dress in a manner that you would see in a magazine. I've been in great shape in my life and overweight throughout my life. Most of the time I don't even like taking my shirt off even when I was in excellent shape. When I gain a bunch of weight after a bad accident I never took my shirt off. Not so much for me but for the people around me. When I would see a man take his shirt off to do work or whatever and he's got bigger boobs than most of the women that are in the area or he actually looks like he's in pain from being overweight I'll ask him to please put your shirt back on. If you enjoy being half naked or naked and you're overweight that's fine with me as well but there's a time and a place.

By the way I've lost a lot of weight and I'm almost at the rate I was when I was 25. I don't have a six-pack or look like the perfect little body Builder butt I'm feeling more comfortable not having a shirt on but I still don't think I should do that anywhere I am at or anytime I want. In certain circumstances I feel it's very rude or inconsiderate to others.

• If it was just at the beach or something no I wouldn't think any less, I'd just see it as good eye candy

• It's just a everyday thing I don't take any notice I grow up around nudity and nakedness so this isn't anything different really.

• It's more about how she carries herself while doing so and the place, beaches are fine so long it doesn't create a scene for perverts!

• if it's at a beach or pool then I really don't mind... they are not that uncommon here in Europe.

• i dont find it offensive but i won't be interested in her ever

• Like in the streets?

• how could it be offensive?

• No complaints from me

• Let her do her own thing.

• What would you say if you saw a guy wearing a thong?

• It's nice 😍

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• In the street would be weird as hell, though it's never offensive.

I would just be thinking that she's pulling a really stupid move by wearing that in town.

• No, I don't care.

• I'm not offended, I just think string rubbing your asshole is a cheap look, but not offensive.

• She has the body for it.

• everyone goes to beach like that

• Not at all my dear

• Ups, voted for the second on but means "No" as in I don't give a shit or have lower thoughts of her.

• Nope!!

• If wearing thong is permissible, it can't be offensive. Girls should wear thomgs or g-string.

1 private opinion(s)