How to use an epilator?

So I just bought one.
Any tips to use it.
Does is pain?

3mo Does it really hurt a lot?

Most Helpful Guy

• The idea is to enter the hair follicle at the angle the hair is sticking out. If the hair is sticking out a 45 % angle you enter at that angle. Then you let the needle slide in the hair shaft and zap it. From time to time after a jolt the hair's bulb has a a bit of blood on it. That mean that hair is totally destroyed and won't grow back. Because each hair follicle have three growth phases in its life, repeated treatments are needed to finally get rid of the hair. As for pain it depends of each person tolerance of pain. In many time many people tend to be able to at least build some tolerance to the pain.

Most Helpful Girl

• My only tip is to really put pressure on it when you do it. I found that it hurt much less that way than when I was being unsure and only lightly running it along my skin.

What Guys Said 2

• I think how much it hurts depends on how thick and deeply rooted your hair is.

• It's got to hurt a lot

What Girls Said 1

• yepp... if you can't stand pain I suggest using those cream in-shower ones where you scrape it off- works really well :)