Girls, does baking your under eye concealer prevent creasing?

My under eye area creases like crazy and I'm planning in trying the "baking" technique with baby powder. Will this help? Thanks xx

3mo Tried it today and my under eyes hardly creased at all! I'll definitely be doing this more often! 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally for me it works perfectly. I've seen YouTube videos on it and I tried it for myself, it genuinely works. Plus it makes it feel pretty good too, just make sure you let it sit for about 5 minutes. You should give it a try. Good luck.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Baking is a great idea and I think you should do it with a translucent powder instead. It is meant to be applied on the face, hence it will do the job better than baby powder. There are a number of ways you can use, here is a small guide to translucent powder
    thesparkle.net/.../

• its ok to use unless ur allergic to talc, try doing more research on the product , or other creams to get rid of creases as well because with different brands are different measurements of chemical formulas.
    try out the technique then use other formulas take pics an see which one u think works best because sometimes baby power can give a dull complextion or over highlight

I'm only using baby powder coz my family is on a tight budget at the minute

• Probably better to actually go buy either a better concealer or some translucent powder, rather than baby powder..

• Baby powder probably isn't the best idea.. Try a better concealer or get translucent powder?

• DO NOT PUT BABY POWDER NEAR YOUR EYES.