Get girls to like me

How can I get girls to like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Be yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• If you want to get girls to like you then just find out what interests them and go from there. Just be outgoing and friendly, have confindence in yourself (don't be cocky though) girls hate that!

• Make sure to talk to girls; how can they like what they don't notice? Be polite and get out there. Meet people!!

What Guys Said 4

• Plastic surgery sometimes works on people but that's going a little too far at least for me.

• "Be yourself"?!? That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard. Clearly, that hasn't been working for the last forty-five years, so try the opposite.

The easiest way to get girls to dig you - stop caring.

womenbetrippin.com

• Well, be yourself that's pretty much the easiest way to get women to like you.

• Develop your social skills. Find out what kind of men women find physically attractive, and model your style to the ones you like. Keep trying to understand what makes them tick (likes/ dislikes etc.)