What are some high end makeup brands that don't test on animals?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Jeffree Star Cosmetics are vegan and cruelty free

Thanks, but I am not a fan of Jeffree Star as a person and won't buy his cosmetics because of it. I appreciate the help, though!

Not a fan either but hey the kids at Warped would NOT stop talking about the products

Meant to say "I am a fan, but even if you're not"...

Got my opinions screwed up

What Girls Said 11

• Kat Von D
    Anastasia Beverly Hills
    Becca

Are 100% cruelty free I believe. There are lots that are cruelty free but not 100%

• Body shop claims that, but nowadays claiming you don't test on animals is a cheap statement. Most of the cosmetic chemicals are already heavily tested in the past and if you stick to the standard ones, you don't have to test anymore. So its easy to claim that you "don't test on animals". Its only when you develop a new chemical that it has to go through the whole testing procedure (like medicin) and then you get a totally different story.

Believe me, you'd rather have some animal have a rash than your face melting off... There's no other way to check how a living body would react to chemicals other than testing them on animals. I mean every new medication that is developed is first tested on animals and then on small groups of volunteers, why would the procedure be any different for make up which comes into contact with your skin, eyes and sometimes it's swallowed (lip gloss, lip stick, etc.).

@simxc i didn't say it was more important. I'm saying it's more valuable. It's really easy to understand this. We humans kill animals to feed on them, we have farms where we keep animals to use them. So we are more valuable than them because we see animals as a mean to survive. That's all I gotta say to you, if you disagree then it's fine.

@Glue-Sniffer "Human lives matter more than animal lives" meaning you believe humans are more important than animals. If something matters more than something else it is more important than said something else. You are more valuable than them because you eat them? So murderers and thieves are more valuable than their victims? Bit of a false equivalence, but alright 😂

• Try looking on the PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) website. You'd find your answers there

• Lush, and eventually Bys... That's all I know.

• I know that MAC doesn't test on animals except for MAC in china, because in china the make up is illegal when not tested on animals.

• I wish they would stop using animals for their experiments. It is very cruel.

• Y do u care?

• Urban Decay & Colourpop

• Nilens Jord.

• Korres products I think.