Is a manicure like this still work appropriate?

I work in an international car company, sitting in Front of a laptop everyday. I don't like my nails bland and boring.Is a manicure like this still work appropriate?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it's appropriate, but I don't think glitter looks good on nails. I prefer something simple like a nude color with white tips. Something that doesn't stand out too much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Glitter nail Polish is literally always the answer. Always.

The glitter at the tips also makes it super easy to touch up and repair chips. If you used a peel off base coat you could even put on a different color glitter whenever you wanted too since you'd only have a base coat, glitter, and a top coat.

They don't always look classy though... in my opinion more like fun. But maybe that's just me

I'm usually not a fan of glitter though, I just want something that could easily be a gradient to clear polish. by the way, you I find the daily nail has some really creative and interesting nail designs

Oooooo Ty! I will check them out!

You could do something like this www.doielounge.com/.../Glitter-Nails.jpg

Or tuxedo nails stayglam.com/.../large-1.jpg

What Guys Said 1

• When you are a stripper yes.

You know nothing, Jon snow.

I know i was just kidding. Do what you want it looks nice.

What Girls Said 4

• go for it lol

• Not really unless you work in retail maybe... even then

• For once in a while it's ok i think. I was a legal secretary and back then I liked my nails done all the time, and if I had something like that once in a while nobody really minded because I usually had plainer styles and was otherwise dressed appropriately.

• It depends. What do you do for a living?

She tells you in the description...

Oh, you're actually right.

Asker, if I were you, I wouldn't do it. I do not consider it that appropriate.