Girls, Do you women like beards?

I can not grow a beard if my life depended on it. But I seem to meet women that only like guys with beards... Kind of unfair.. Those type's of women are usually my type too.

• Yes very much
    38% (38)
  • No, not all
    33% (33)
  • Doesn't matter either way
    29% (30)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I love beards very much but that doesn't mean guys without them aren't attractive. Men are just perfect <3

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 33

• It really depends on the girl. I know that I can't stand guys with facial hair. I know it's a part of manhood and everything, but it's just a major turn-off and irritates my skin when I make out with them or something. No thank you to the beard or mustache. Sorry dudes

0|1
    0|0
  • I love stubby beards, not santa claus ones though. yikes.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. Some guys look great with them, others don't. Just gotta figure out which is best for you and go for it

3|1
    0|0
  • I love a well groomed beard! I think it looks mature and masculine. I also love scruff, it's just so lovely and handsome.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love beards so much, my boyfriend has a majestic beard currently and I love it ^_^
    38.media.tumblr.com/.../...2vN3ra1smcbm7o1_250.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a huge fan of them just because when I have a pet I love to hold them and play with them, so with birds I can't really do that. I love parrots though, especially if they can talk 😍😂

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

OMG WTF. THIS COMMENT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE HERE. Omg😂😂😂😂

@Asker sorry lol

• 3mo

And to answer your question @Paul09 then I'd say I do like them when they aren't too long. But it doesn't really matter that much

• i personally find that stubble is sexier

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not just send the picture? I mean it's not like he wanted something bad. A picture isn't that hard to take, and it's not like it was a big deal. God the dude probably thought you where pretty and wanted a picture so he could see you. I'd be annoyed to if I was him

0|0
    0|0
  • Only because the beard hairs are scratchy :( sorry!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Shit clicked the wrong one, it doesn't matter but it honestly depends on the guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah.. it doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted it doesn't matter, but I prefer clean shaven :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like anything up until about this amount :) www.fashionluver.com/.../...le-With-Short-Hair.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • NO!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I find beards a bit unattractive on most guys. It really depends on what kind of beard and how well groomed it is. Personally, I prefer guys with clean shaven faces.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike them. I prefer a smooth, clean face.
    I really don't like facial hair haha, BUT, if it's very little and he looks okay with it, I'm fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO. STOP THAT STUPID TREND. I HATE BEARDS!!

2|0
    1|0
  • For the most part I don't like beards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy's face, but usually yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it... :(

0|0
    0|0
  • dislike

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't like them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I prefer clean shaven.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the person. I dont' like full on long beards though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan

1|0
    1|0
  • If he likes it, why not :)

0|0
    0|0
  • not really but its okay to have one just keep it trimed

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually no but it depends on the guys beard