What do guys see in girls? I want to know why I haven't ever been asked out yet!!! wth

i have never been asked out and I want to know what I'm missing.

Most Helpful Guy

• without being able to see a pic of you I have no idea what your missing , also have no idea what your interests are or what you do for a part time job or anything about you .

maybe you need to do something more like join a sports team or start working out . a good idea for a job might be a server in a restaurant if your pretty and guys tend to find them attractive .

or as pathetic as it might sound buy some sexier clothes or some clothes that is a bit different than what the other girls wear .

What Guys Said 4

• Not a lot if you meet the wrong person and treats you like crap. but if you find the right person its the most amazing feeling in the world

• I'm almost 21 and have never had a serious relationship. Dated a girl for 3 months, but that was it as far as relationships go for me. I know, it sucks. I don't know what to do either. :(

• Maybe they're waiting or you to ask them out.

• flirt with guys you like let them know you are interested

What Girls Said 0