Please help!!! Should I get coach or miachel koros?

I'm getting a wallet and I'm having a hard time choosing between coach or miachel koros? Which one should I choose and why? Price doesn't matter! :)

im also getting a purse too in a few months and if have to choose a brand so which brand is better?

3mo For the wallet which brand should I get and for the purse which brand should I get and why? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Get the MK

Most Helpful Girl

• Michael Kors.* I like Coach better, but up to you.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 12

• Michael Kors personally

• Omg first world problems...

• Both are good! I'd go with Michael Kors

• coach. michael kors is becoming too overrated, everyone has something thats michael kors.

• Michael Kors for both the wallet and purse.

• both are good but up to you and what will go with them

• Michael Kors looks better in my opinion. :)

• Michael Kohrs!

• Whats a Coach?

Haha. Michael Kors all the way!

• prefer Versachee and goochee over mikekel cores but I guessers poor peoples have to get whatever they can afford ughhss

Trust me I could most likely afford it, how much are they usally? and I'm definitely not poor I'd say I'm rich well not me but my parents (I'm saying this in a nice way 😊) it's just that I've never heard of those brand names before? And I haven't seen them before and I don't even know if they have that where I live (Canada)

That blue versachee bag is nice, I could use it for school, I definitely need to get that!! 😍

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS 💅💅💅💅

• both of those are a huge waste of money! get yourself a cheap wallet, maybe one made locally!

That'd be a good idea but when I went to the mall yesterday I couldn't find any

• Coach. They have awesome products. Michael Kors is basic now.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too and everyone seems to have mk which doesn't make it as high value anymore

Rare is always better. You want to stand out, not blend in.

Yeah that's true I agree with that!