Please help!!! Should I get coach or miachel koros?

I'm getting a wallet and I'm having a hard time choosing between coach or miachel koros? Which one should I choose and why? Price doesn't matter! :)

im also getting a purse too in a few months and if have to choose a brand so which brand is better?

Updates:
3mo For the wallet which brand should I get and for the purse which brand should I get and why? :)

0|0
13|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Get the MK

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Michael Kors.* I like Coach better, but up to you.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 12

• Michael Kors personally

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg first world problems...

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are good! I'd go with Michael Kors

1|0
    0|0
  • coach. michael kors is becoming too overrated, everyone has something thats michael kors.

1|0
    0|0
  • Michael Kors for both the wallet and purse.

1|0
    0|0
  • both are good but up to you and what will go with them

1|0
    0|0
  • Michael Kors looks better in my opinion. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Michael Kohrs!

1|0
    0|0
  • Whats a Coach?

Haha. Michael Kors all the way!

1|0
    0|0
  • prefer Versachee and goochee over mikekel cores but I guessers poor peoples have to get whatever they can afford ughhss

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Trust me I could most likely afford it, how much are they usally? and I'm definitely not poor I'd say I'm rich well not me but my parents (I'm saying this in a nice way 😊) it's just that I've never heard of those brand names before? And I haven't seen them before and I don't even know if they have that where I live (Canada)

• Show All
    • 3mo

That blue versachee bag is nice, I could use it for school, I definitely need to get that!! 😍

• 3mo

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSS 💅💅💅💅

• both of those are a huge waste of money! get yourself a cheap wallet, maybe one made locally!

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

That'd be a good idea but when I went to the mall yesterday I couldn't find any

• Coach. They have awesome products. Michael Kors is basic now.

2|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah that's what I was thinking too and everyone seems to have mk which doesn't make it as high value anymore

• Show All
    • 3mo

Rare is always better. You want to stand out, not blend in.

• 3mo

Yeah that's true I agree with that!