Question for people who think that girls "degrade themselves" by wearing thongs in public, how much butt showing do you see ans "degrading"?

Most bikini bottoms will show off part of the wearer's butt so where do you draw the line and say that is inappropriate?

• UnderbuttQuestion for people who think that girls
  • Half moonQuestion for people who think that girls
  • Cheeky bottomsQuestion for people who think that girls
  • ThongQuestion for people who think that girls
  • G string
  • If she was naked it would think it was degrading
  • I wouldn't think it was degrading even if she was naked

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Once you get to a certain age, like maybe 7 years old, you know that there are 'boys' and 'girls', and then you get older, and see some in college locker rooms, or in some crap movies, but in reality, pretty much everyone has seen it, before!!!
    What's the big deal!!
    I think that anyone over 18 should be able to wear whatever they want, wherever, even if it is inappropriate, because it is on them, doing that! Why is bare skin, a little curve of a bottom, a breast, any big deal?
    None of those pictures were 'degrading' for women, over 18, CHOOSING to wear that!! For a little girl, under 18, wearing thongs, or revealing things is TOTALLY WRONG!!! I can't agree with that, with all the pedophiles just waiting, lusting!!
    If I had a daughter, I would want her to dress like an Amish Lady, until I died, but that isn't realistic!! I'm not a radical Muslem, and I think women should choose for themselves, what they wear, but know that if they choose badly, they will be mocked in social media!! :)

• A looks like a diaper.

I dont know if I would call any of them "degrading" but for a serious girlfriend I would prefer she wears something like B.

• I don't find any f it degrading and I think you're posting a question that is impossible to answer. By terming it as "degrading" and then asking "how much" you are assuming that everyone shares your opinion that it is, in fact, degrading. It's as if I were to ask how sexy do you think each pic is, I'd be positing that everyone agrees that it is sexy.

• Unless they fat, I don't see degrading baha

• I really don't see much difference between them. They all show butt. It's what bikinis/swimsuits do. Men not wearing a shirt for swimming, is probably even more revealing

What Girls Said 4

• I wanted to vote the first one because it is ugly. I think those g string ones that show the whole butt cheeks are gross but degrading? Idk?

• It's not degrading

Degrading would be if you were chained up and someone ripped your clothes off and then having people watch you like you're some kind of show. Now that would be degrading and horrible.

• How is that degrading? She is the one who chose to wear it

• I voted the last option.