a lot of people think she is pretty / ugly.

if she is ugly, what do you think she could do

to make her look better ?

LINK:

link

Most Helpful Guy

• She's kind of cute, actually. Certainly not "ugly". On a sliding scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being ugly, 5 being plain/average and 10 being drop dead beautiful, I'd say she's probably a 6.2 or so.

As for what to do to look better if she is really worried about it, when the time comes losing the braces will help, or she could go with Invisalign braces if she can afford it. Catching a little bit of a tan would help and wearing brighter colors. Also maybe get into more outdoor activities to build some more muscle tone.

I know it may seem weird, but a little muscle tone actually looks good on a girl. It makes a girl look more mature, it defines the face and body curves and gives a girl a healthy glow.

Also, she might want to try a make over with her hair, these links might be helpful.

link

Also doing something about the tired look will help.

link

But really I don't think she's got a lot to worry about, she is already pretty cute like I said before, nice smile, clear skin, not fat and nothing really out of proportion, so she's got a lot of good assets to work with.

I hope that doesn't sound really negative or critical, I know it was a long list.

But I'm just covering everything I know, which oddly is quite a lot, my sister is in the fashion business so I'm always picking up bits and peices from her whenever I am on leave from active duty.

• Wow. thanks . that's alot.when I read the eye thing she's not 30 ! & how did she get those bas so early then?

• Oh, I know its not genetic. hmm , ima have to jss live with it. & the braces are coming off this summer(:

• Not really, it can have number of causes, and easy cheap fixes. As a general rule Vitamin C will help with this and drinking more water, along with some other things. As a general rule you can find lots of advice on these topics through google.http://www.dermaxime.com/baggy-eyes.htmhttp://www.articlesbase.com/skin-care-articles/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-circles-puffy-and-baggy-eyes-710984.htmlhttp://www.eyecarebasics.com/eye-care-articles/cure-for-puffy-eyes.htm

What Guys Said 3

• I can't see it. the account is private

• mmm you're hella cute :-)

• Nope cutie... especially with the smile...

What Girls Said 4

• your link doesn't work unless we have a photobucket account

• You look better when you smile

• Thats what everyone says. but then I do it a lot & it freaks people out; & ask me why I smile alot. haha

• why did you refer to yourself as "she"? shouldn't it be am I ugly?

but anyways, not you're not ugly. try wearing brighter colors, brighter makeup to make your face pop

• Isn't that you?

Yea, you're pretty... try black eyeliner on the inside of your eye... it'll look good... (not too thick) and um, more sleep maybe to get rid of those pockets under your eyes?

• Ok, a lot of people told me to get more sleep; hmm . that's what makes me look ugly.