Should I get green colored contact lenses to look more attractive?

I currently have brown eyes, but was wondering that if I get green colored contacts if it would make me look better. Now before you say that it's not natural, my family has this hereditary thing where we're born with green eyes, which then fade way eventually quickly. So I was wondering if I should get green colored contacts to look better and also if girls ask if my eyes are naturally green I can tell that story on how my eyes were green before, but later turned brown.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like it, go ahead and get them. They may not look completely realistic though, as when they were popular at my high school in 2010, I could tell who was wearing them and who wasn't, especially when my brown-eyed friend wore blue ones. They may have improved since then and green may look more natural though.

Most Helpful Guy

• You would still be lying to them though. :/
    All in all, do what you want to do.

What Girls Said 6

• You can wear them if you want, but lying about it is ridiculous.

How is it any different from makeup and hair extension for women?

@BubbleBoy69 Well it's simple: makeup is identifiable, as for hair extensions, she shouldn't lie and say it's her real hair.

Again, wear what you want but when they come off, just admit they're contacts. I do with my makeup, I don't lie and say my cat eye liner is my real skin. Lol.

• for me eye color is not a bid deal. i prefer brown eyes of guys and i have grey/green eyes but it all your choice if you feel better that way then do it.

• If it makes you feel better about yourself, sure. But, no point in lying about it.

• i dont think eye color makes someone more attractive than they already are

• Hmmm, what age did your eyes turn brown?

Sometime when I was still a baby

Well, if it was that long ago-you can't really miss it... so, your story to the ladies would be a lie.
      Just keep your own eyes, the effort and hope you place on contacts could all be put into better grooming yourself and better clothes etc

• " also if girls ask if my eyes are naturally green I can tell that story on how my eyes were green before, but later turned brown. "
    Don't be a liar. Everyone will look through it.

What Guys Said 3

• Another day, another wannabe..

• nope keep your eye colour

• Tf wants green eyes

A girl said I'd look even better if I still had my green eyes