How much of an issue is height?

How do girls feel about guys who are.. lets say my height, I'm 5'7. Do you girls ever overlook guys who are either your height or shorter and if so how come?

All great answers. Thanks, appreciate it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'4 so most guys are taller. But 5;7 is not short. I've always seen that if a guy has this magnetic pull, based on his confidence, self esteem, extroversion, I really forget his height. Its not a big deal. as long as you're at least two inches taller than me, I'm fine.

What Girls Said 5

• Aww I'm gna be honest and say that I like tall guys.. I'm 5'6 so id like the guy to be like at least 5'11.. really tho thers plently of short girls that don't mind at allllll. really tho its nothing to worry about because thers so many girls that are like shorter than you that would deffff be interested. and people make exceptions too. thers this really attractive guy that I see at my gym and he's like no taller than 5'8 and I would defintely go out with him because he's really in shape and he's face is prettyyyy cute :)

hope I helped. really

• I don't mind dating a man who is my height or an inch or so shorter than I am. Actually, I'm not so attracted to very tall men.

I am nearly 5'7'' and I can't imagine ruling out a potential someone because of a little gap in height. So long as I am not towering over the guy and he's not a great deal taller than I am, height is no biggie.

• I happen to prefer shorter guys, it feels more right if they're closer in height to me, just so much more comfortable, his lips closer to mine, instead of my lips being at his chest... 5'7" is actually the perfect height for me, being 5'5", so you'll definitely find girls that have the same outlook.

Also, often if guys are much taller than me I get the "awww look at how small you are!" comments, which do annoy me a fair bit.

• well actually I used to care, I'm 5"8, I'm a tall girl but then I met my current boyfriend and he's 5"4 and I love it! its cute and the fact that he dosnt care that I'm taller really shows how secure he is and now I have a thing for shorter guys so dude, be proud because that isn't even that short, trust me, very few girls will care THAT much. don't worry about it :)

• well I'm 5 feet tall so it's hard to find guys my height or shorter. 5'7 a fine height for me. I like guys that are a lot taller than me (5'10-6'3) but I wouldn't turn down a guy who was 5'7, you're still a head taller than me.

What Guys Said 0