Is leggings and a t-shirt appropriate for an amusement park?

In a few days I'm going to an amusement park, it has lots of rollercoasters and the normal stuff you expect in an amusement park. The day I'm going it's gonna be 28 degrees. I don't wanna wear shorts, so is leggings and a t-shirt to warm? Or is it fine? And also is it appropriate for an amusement park?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's 28 degrees Celsius that would be fine, it may be a little warm but the worst case scenario you would roll up the hem. If it's 28 degrees Fahrenheit you may want to dress a little warmer, perhaps bring a sweatshirt. I believe the outfit would be appropriate for an amusement park.

What Guys Said 5

• I believe you meant to ask if they are appropriate, rather than ,"is appropriate". Unless your grammar improves thre type of clothing is irrelevant.

• Unless you live in the Falklands, I assume you mean Celsius.

Yes, that would be fine. Though I don't know what leggings are.

• yes it is.

• im assuming you meant celcius, us americans don't go by that

• It's fine if that's 28 degrees Celsius

What Girls Said 17

• Its certainly appropriate. Whether the legging is too hot will depend on two things: the color (wear a light color to reflect sunlight) and your body (does it heat up quickly or not). Otherwise, I would consider a short if you don't want to ruine your day by being too hot and sweaty.

• Lol yeah. Seems fine to me. You want to be comfy and be able to ride ALL the roller coasters without having a wardrobe malfunction 🙈🙊

• It's fine just make sure you have somewhere safe to put a phone and money and ID, since a tshirt and leggings doesn't have pockets

• sounds fine

• You might get kinda hot in legging, depends on what the humidity is. 28 is pretty good compared to here

• you may want to put shorts over your leggings so you have pockets for your wallet/tickets/money whatever

• OMG that's crazy to wear leggings during this time of the year. What about some sports shorts..

• Yes, be comfy

• its fine just be comfortable to enjoy all day

• Yeah of course

• Anything looking cheap works

• Yes it's appropriate.

• Hell yeah
    I always wear leggings and t-shirts they will keep you warm don't worry about what anyone says
    Ur looking at ur health more than summer fashion

• Should be fine, comfortable and won't get caught on things

• When you say t shirt is it really short, like does it stop above the leggings? If so replace it with a long top you could wear with the leggings.

• I might get cold at 28 degrees. You may need a coat too

• It's fine