A guy rated me on a scale from 1-10, 10 being Hannah Montana, one being really ugly.

This is probably weird.

He rated me an eight

Do you guys really think hannah montana is that great looking?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope not really, depends if you are drunk as well, people are just a lot prettier when you are crunk

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• No way. She looks like a freaking raccoon with all that makeup. She is nowhere near a ten. At least in MY opinion. So I'd not worry about it. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure he didn't just get the numbers backwards? 1 being as ugly as Hannah Montana and 10 being really pretty?

1|0
    0|0
  • The only thing Hannah Montana should rate a 10 on are scales that rate from the least annoying to the most annoying, and the scale measuring the suckage of ones supposed talent.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ya I think she is pretty hot

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I think he does.

0|0
    0|0
  • she used to be now she's just a whore

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I don't find her THAT attractive. everyone has their likes and dislikes.

1|0
    0|0
  • she is a 7 in my book...

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
  • hannah montana miley whatever she's pretty but not a 10 take it as a compliment

i think he was trying to say ur good looking and he likes you but is trying to make you work for his attention instead of saying ur hot now what?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• She reminds me of a bucktooth beaver. She only looks good with tons of makeup...from far away of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • >10 being Hannah Montana

I LOL'd. Haha, no, I don't think she is that good looking. I mean, she's average tbh. And her voice, ARGH.

But an eight is good regardless. ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • all guys are different. To this guy, Hannah Montana is a ten... And since he put Hannah Montana as ten, that means he thinks ten is totally out of reach... so you're near perfect with your eight... be happy with it. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No, think she's ugly and talentless.

1|1
    0|0
    • BURN!! and she's not ugly don't be so mean she's just a attention whore

• This girl is hotter then hannah montana tho happyfeet;)

• omg. this is the funniest thing ever.

i guess this guy finds miley hot?

1|0
    0|0