A guy rated me on a scale from 1-10, 10 being Hannah Montana, one being really ugly.

This is probably weird.

He rated me an eight

Do you guys really think hannah montana is that great looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope not really, depends if you are drunk as well, people are just a lot prettier when you are crunk

What Guys Said 10

• No way. She looks like a freaking raccoon with all that makeup. She is nowhere near a ten. At least in MY opinion. So I'd not worry about it. :)

• Are you sure he didn't just get the numbers backwards? 1 being as ugly as Hannah Montana and 10 being really pretty?

• The only thing Hannah Montana should rate a 10 on are scales that rate from the least annoying to the most annoying, and the scale measuring the suckage of ones supposed talent.

• Ya I think she is pretty hot

• No, but I think he does.

• she used to be now she's just a whore

• no, I don't find her THAT attractive. everyone has their likes and dislikes.

• she is a 7 in my book...

• No

• hannah montana miley whatever she's pretty but not a 10 take it as a compliment

i think he was trying to say ur good looking and he likes you but is trying to make you work for his attention instead of saying ur hot now what?

What Girls Said 5

• She reminds me of a bucktooth beaver. She only looks good with tons of makeup...from far away of course.

• >10 being Hannah Montana

I LOL'd. Haha, no, I don't think she is that good looking. I mean, she's average tbh. And her voice, ARGH.

But an eight is good regardless. ;)

• all guys are different. To this guy, Hannah Montana is a ten... And since he put Hannah Montana as ten, that means he thinks ten is totally out of reach... so you're near perfect with your eight... be happy with it. :)

• No, think she's ugly and talentless.

• BURN!! and she's not ugly don't be so mean she's just a attention whore

• This girl is hotter then hannah montana tho happyfeet;)

• omg. this is the funniest thing ever.

i guess this guy finds miley hot?