Guys, is sun damage/freckles a turn off?

Ok so I go out in the sun frequently because I like having darker skin (no lectures on skin cancer please I use sunscreen and tanning oils/lotions). Anyway I have sun damage on my arms which resembles freckles. I don't really have them anywhere else though. If any of you guys saw an attractive girl with her arms covered in freckles and only her arms would that turn you off? I've been told I'm attractive before but I don't think guys have noticed my freckles really but they would eventually of course.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not a deal breaker at all, but I do find freckles to be rather rough. When they form on the arms it feels like little bumps to me. I would be turned off and I do not like the look of them.

www.google.ca/search if it was like this, I would probably say no to you. It kinda scares me

What Guys Said 24

• If she wants a tan during the summer, meh, that's fine.
    The women i stay away from are the freaks that have the deep tan in the middle of the winter. Why? do you really want cancer that bad you need to tan yourself in winter? Those women are obv high maint people that worry about what others think of them. Not someone I would mesh with.

• I love freckles. But sun damage, you might want to talk to a Dermatologist just to make sure that they are alright. Either than that, freckles are sexy if you ask me.

Im going to talk to mine at my next appointment

Good ideer. But yeah, freckles are really hot on girls. I had this girl I met like a casual encounter, and she had this weird colored foundation on. But she was still hot. Anyhow, the next morning, she had it all off and low and behold, she had these really cute freckles over her nose and just under he eyes. She looked even hotter to me then. (still think about her..)

• For most guys no. There are a few that are turned off by them but I think most guys don't care. Some even find them hot. I have lots of them on my arms to, not so much anywhere else though, a little bit here and there. What about women? Are you turned off by freckles on a guy?

• To a genuine guy who cares much more about who the woman is on the inside, no. If looks make the girl, yes, and that is sad.

• I don't think any guys would be put off in any way. They can be sexy on your nose, but just be neutral anywhere else.

• I have freckles and always hated them. Now I'm not a stupid kid any more, I think they're cute on me and other people too.

It's not even that I hate them it's that I don't like them on me and I only have them on my arms which makes me feel odd

• Freckles perhaps a bit but really aren't a big thing.
    Sun damage can extend beyond small freckles though you can get big patches and assorts potentially!
    Conversely staying inside all the time reduces vitamin d production witch can be a problem if your also a vegetarian.

• Nah haha everyone will have them when they are older anyways.

• No, I think they make a girl look cute.

• freckles no, sun damage? It depends. Do you mean like middle aged valley girl sun burn? Or just at the beach sun burn?

• Nothing wrong with freckles. I am full of them so I understand. Im always told by everyone (Guys and girls) they are unattractive. I personally find them cute on a girl and they make the girl unique.

• I kind of like freckles

• freckles: no

sun damage: yes! (refering to that typical tanning salon damage)

• haha no freckles are cute

• No i dont mind these i have some of them myself.

• Freckles are cute.

• freckles are sexy

• Freckles are hot for me

• No, not to most guys anyways.

• nope I love freckles

• I wouldn't let your freckles worry you that much, most guys are not checking out your arms 😉

• Freckles are sexy

• Lol are you kidding? Freckles on your arms make absolutely no differences. I bet there a girls out there who wish their only "flaw" they have to worry about is having too much freckles! That said I used to date a girl who had freckles on her cheeks.. She was gorgeous and the freckles didn't make her look and worse at all.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more