I feel like I've messed up with so many guys. I don't want to do the same with him.

Tomorrow I see the guy I like. We've never actually had a conversation, but he definitely knows I exist. I only see him once a week if I'm lucky and we're at the same place at the same time. He's been gone for a few weeks and has just come back and I would like to get to know him better. Short of asking him out myself, what can I do?

Dressing up nice in a skirt and heels to get him to notice me is not really an option because we're around horses when we see each other so we're both in riding gear. I would like to hang out with him in another environment so he can actually see my style, but what can I do? I don't have his number and we're usually around a lot of people together so I'm too afraid to ask him or give him my number and tell him to call me.

Any one have any advice for me?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems like you need to tell him your feelings.

What Girls Said 0