What would you consider light makeup?

I'm starting my first job soon at Publix and the manager told me during a meeting that my makeup needs to be light and carefully applied. The makeup I wear everyday is filled brows, winged eyeliner (very well applied according to many many people), natural looking eyeshadow, and regular face makeup. My eyeliner does get thicker than 1.5 mm by the outer corner on my eyes but the wings are always even and clean. Towards the inside of my eyes the liner does stay pretty thick, so it more than likely isn't work appropriate. Does anyone have tutorial suggestions or ways to mimic my usual winged liner?

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think any amount of makeup can be light as long as it is just enhancing what you already have. Don't try to give yourself anything you don't have naturally (like cheekbones, thicker eyebrows). Just find your worst features and try to correct them. Then find your best features and enhance them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 6

• Natural brows, light foundation (nothing cakey), light blush, maybe nude eyeshadow or some gold but not too flashy.

Stay away from the crazy contouring and highlighting or crazy lip colors.

1|0
    0|0
  • natural looking cover up, concealer, blush, naturally done brows and mascara with perhaps a neutral eye shadow. look like an enhanced version of you!

sorry i'm terrible with eyeliner so i won't leave advice haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Just don't add wings and don't make it as thick

1|0
    0|0
  • Natural is concealer
    Powder
    Little blush/mascara
    Light lip

1|0
    0|0