Do women actually like having the word "Princess" on the back of their pants and jackets?

I never understood this. Why are there so many clothing brands out there that put the word "Princess" or "Juicy" on the ass? And more importantly, why do women like it?

Please help, I cannot go on without answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't understand it either, I don't understand the majority of styles. I suppose that the second term you stated was more for sexual appeal. Perhaps the term "princess" could be as a statement that she is important, maybe even high-maintenance, I'm unsure. I avoid the articles of clothing with those comments.

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously it's to show off. 99% of what women do is for this reason but they will tell you differently.

What Girls Said 19

• I don't like any clothes with slogans, even if they're quite funny. They're just a bit naff

I do have some Juicy pants I bought when I was pregnant, but I never wore them outside the house. They were just comfortable, like hooch also.

• I wouldn't buy something like that. I don't know why people like it.

• I don't like writing on my clothes as a general rule.

• Ew. Fuck no. I've never worn anything like that. Super tacky.

• I have no fucking idea...

• Some women wear anything if they think it's fashionable

• I really don't get it either...

• I think some girls just think it's cute.. I never really cared about it.

• No but I like to be called Princess 😊

• Yeah, I think they're iconic. Juicy

• I don't like it

• Because usually it's on the back of sweatpants and sweatpants are comfortable 👌

But there are lots of sweatpants that dont have words on the ass of them.

You got me there. I really don't know then... perhaps they think it's cute?

• What is juicy?

• I don't.

• I do have a pair of sweatpants like that

• "Juicy" is what is put on clothing from the brand Juicy Couture. Its a clothing brand you can buy online or at Kohls. They were popular for the Juicy velour track suits from the early 2000s if you remember that. Princess is different. It is like any other shirt with any saying or joke on it. I've seen a lot of odd things printed on shirts. Some like it maybe for humour or Princess is their nickname. Could be for any reason.

• I hate that shit. I never buy such clothes to be honest. You're probably talking about girls in middle or high school

• The ones that have 'Juicy' written on them are probably from 'Juicy Couture'. I think it weird, I'd feel awkward because people would be like 'what's written on her butt?' You know? it's more or less the same as lemme read what's on her t shirt, in this case it's lemme read what on her sweat pants.

• I hate it

What Guys Said 3

• It's a sign they wanna be spanked. Ignore anyone telling you otherwise

• nah only attention seekers

• They looks so trashy