Girls, do you ever worry about losing your looks?

• Yes
    55% (28)
  • No
    45% (23)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I just turned 21, in my family women in their 40's still look amazing. I'm not worried. I'm also not scared of getting older, because I believe that getting older, and seeing wrinkles on your face is a privilege.

"in my family women in their 40's still look amazing."
      #MediterraneanDiet :)

Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Iraq etc are like the mothers of civilization, most of the oldest cities are in the Mesopotamian region, so I bet it's an archaeology nerd's heaven haha!

<3 this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gA8G0xHknQ

Also my cousin is 1/4 Assyrian

What Girls Said 22

• Sometimes but I find the things I get worried about are easily solved by moisturizer and drinking more water XD

• Trying to enjoy them while they're still with me... I have the sinking feeling in my gut that I'm going to be a fugly old lady lol

• I'm already ugly. That happened when I was 12. I was an adorable little kid and then I got ugly around my 12th birthday and it got worse as I got older. At least when I am old, it will be acceptable to not be attractive. People don't care if you're not pretty when you're old.

• Yes I do. Just a good healthy lifestyle/dietary would be the cure really, but there is so much good junk food out there 😫 It's so evil

• More often than I thought I would at age 22, almost 23. It's a little depressing to think this is probably as cute as I'll ever be, but I also look forward to being older and having children and such and know that I have to change for all that to happen.

• sometimes yea

• I fear getting old... dying... about looks, I'm not soooo worried. Heck, if I get desperate, botox.

I keep fruit peels and once a week I blend them and use them as a face mask

Is that acidic to peel dead skin or remove dark spots?

some are

• We're all going to get old and look old. No sense worrying about it :)

• Sometimes.

• Yeah but I know I've got a fair few years left so I try not to worry bout that now!

• I'm 46 and still hot!!

• Still trying to find them.

• I already don't have any

• You mean the looks I don't have? Yeah no

• To me, my looks don't really matter. If I look good that's cool but if I just look like my everyday self I'm fine with. You have to be confident with yourself and know that inside/out your beautiful no matter what people say.

• Doesn't every woman worry at some point?
    I know that I certainly do.

• It's one of my biggest fears

• I plan to age gracefully

• Lol nah, I'd be content with being old.

• Everydaaaaaay

• What looks? I'll jist get uglier in the future.

• I sometimes do to a certain extent just because I am afraid that since I am single I have a limited amount of time to attract a partner. I am only 21 and have great genes (both of my parents aged extremely well and I look a little younger than I am), but I feel like I am getting old and running out of time.
    I also hope I never get into an accident or suffer from anything that causes me to be disfigured. I would not deal well with being stared at.