Blunt bangs.

What do you think of blunt bangs with long hair? And also, dying the bang part a different color from the rest. How'd you think that would look?

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I love blunt bangs. (As you can probably see from my picture, haha.)

I don't know about dying the bangs a different color, that could look a bit odd, but maybe that's what you're going for...?

What Guys Said 1

• You would look cute. I love jennifer love hewitt

What Girls Said 3

• Blunt bangs can look really good on some people - just make sure they'd fit your facial type. As for dying the rest of your hair a different color, I'd say DON'T. It would look weird. My sister had reddish hair and bleached her bangs white-blonde and it was NOT a good look. I think that the blunt bangs would emphasize the color difference even more and make it look awful.

• i love b;unk bangs. I have em now =]

as for dyeing your hair, as in your bangs, I don't think that's a good plan. maybe streak your hair.

• like, dyeing all your bangs a differnet color from the rest of your hair or just past of your bangs?

• Dying just the bang part a different color from the rest of my hair.. yeah..

• Dont do that. if you had like, some on the bottom, it might look alright, but I think it would look bad if you just did that part of your head.