When I go out with a group of women, they always point out how hot guys are, makes me feel less attractive, why do they keep doing that?

How do you think that makes a guy feel? im right here, what the fu&k am I suppose to do with this information? brings me down. I feel less attractive, or not attractive at all. And then describing your ideal mate at the moment, and describe the opposite of me. Oh and I've been single for a very long time now. So I lose confidence, and my anxiety takes over at times. I take care of myself, im loyal, , respectful, .. can't grow a bearded and all the women I've been meeting lately are obsessed with beards.. that too is discouraging. I've been trying to change myself, upgrade myself... but never get a double take. Point is yes its ok and normal for you women to find a hot guy hot. Just when you do it a lot next to your single guy friend , think about how that makes him feel.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly thats one of things I don't understand with certain women either. I know that must make you feel like crap. Here your somebody who is just as qualifiable, but they basically want the unattainable in strangers, not somebody they personally know. I know how that feels when I had guy friends growing up. Now even though I wasn't allowed to date until 18, chose a celibate life, nobody wants to feel like their being used just to get one of your other female friends. Like your the 3rd wheel. In fact I remember being looked at like I wasn't worth it in the first place, or the idea that I can never be that for anybody. So yeah, that does hurt. All the more reason why I'm by myself.

But you know what you only have 7/10 women of this world who is superficial and wants whats in, whats hot or your not. And 3/10 or less women who wouldn't care what you look like but would love you for you. So out of the 7/10 women to 3/10 women, who are you really attracted too? The 7/10: the ones who are less interested in you, or the 3/10 women who maybe interested in you but you might not be?

Seems like you get what im saying the most. I am stuck in between the 7/10's and the 3/10's. It does feel like im intrested ib all women that arnt intrested in me, and the women that are intrested in me im not intrested in them. But its also I seek approval. Friends or not. Id still would like to get encouraged, Conplimented or something like that. I dont haye them, i just wish i felt attractive, instead of hearing about every other guy thats attractive. You are still real young, you got time to shine.

@Paul09 Well like I said I'm Celibate. I'm not interested in dating or getting married. I've been by myself all my life. And that is what I want to do. Its too stressful for me, I'm a sick person as well. I'm considered awkward and too weird by mostly everybody. I have the mindset of a person 2x or 3x my age and can barely relate to others my own age or younger. That has always been me, so I get what your saying. Anyway my advice for you is to change your way of thinking and stop seeking validation and approval from these women. You don't need their approval, otherwise they'll just use you because your allowing them. Your like a pushover they can stump and walk all over WITH another man in their arms. You get encouragement from real friends and family. Everybody else you have to shown and prove yourself that your reliable and trustworthy. You have to earn respect as well as you must give respect. Not hold back jus because you don't want to give that respect. Be the better person.

Oh , well I myself dont like being alone for too long. You are right, I shouldn't look for others people approval, but compliments my way are accepted and encouraging. I like to compliment. I try being a positive person. Also I dont mind having girls as friends. Just somethings shouldn't be said. Brain just plays tricks. I just want to be cared by someone, and care for. But seems very hard in this world, so every girl i meet i hope there's something.

What Girls Said 3

• Stop hanging out with girls who put you in the friends-zone? If you didn't like them like that, their opinion would hurt you so much. They don't think about how it effects you because you're one of them, a friend who will "understand".

Well some are newer friends. and young, or else I would have tried to hook up with one of those 2. Oh wait but then again they like tall guys with beards... I try to meet more women, same story, i dont meet the criteria, and women dont realize that can be hurtful.

• I am so terribly sorry (i realized i have done this to my friend) I don't know maybe trying to spike your jelousy?

• What about the men who do this to their partners?

it's fine when you both do it, you are allowed to find other people attractive, in the end you have each other. And also puts your relationship to a test.

What Guys Said 4

• So, why haven't you told them, "Yeah, he may be good looking, but an ugly B! t@# like you could never get him."
    Then walk away and get new friends. Also, record it and post it on youtube for the rest of us to witness the hilarity. That would serve them right.

• lol!

• HAHAHAHAHHAHA u are just their dog on a leash that they are taking out for a walk. Them hoes ain't loyal ☝🏼️

• Spend less time in the friendzone and more time in the gym.

Lol thats some good advice. I try working out daily.