Which boyfriend jeans are better?

I usually prefer high waisted but these two are the same price (£15) and I can't decide which is better.

On one hand the first one is high waisted, but on the other hand I like the rips and style of the second one. So which is better? Well, there's only one way to find out... FIGHT!

• HATTY HIGH WAISTED DISTRESSED BOYFRIEND JEANSWhich boyfriend jeans are better?
  • PETITE SUKI RIPPED KNEE MOM JEANWhich boyfriend jeans are better?
3mo most guys like the first one and most girls like the second one
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
3mo I ended up getting the mom jeans! I really like them, Thanks everyone:)
http://i.imgur.com/4lZFpPp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/n00UCbq.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I like broad torn soku arm sister jeans myself

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Why are they called that?

no clue, I guess these jeans remind people of girls wearing a guy's jeans and the mom jeans just look like what casual moms wear? they seem like normal jeans to me tho haha

They're called boyfriend jeans because they're supposed to look a little baggier on the girl than usual jeans as if they're slightly too big and they're a straighter cut, similar to male jeans, and they have the hems rolled up as if they were too long, all to give the idea of someone wearing their boyfriend's jeans for some reason.

• the first one looks really wierddd

• Buying jeans with rips in them seems kinda dumb. Why do that? 15 is kinda pricy.

15 is good for jeans, and boyfriend/torn/worn jeans are kind of 'in' right now I guess, and I'm fussy with jeans but for some reason boyfriend/mom jeans I like

• A I guess

• I can't imagine either gender looking good in those first jeans. They have like 30inch crotch length.

yeah I ended up getting the second one, it is a little baggy in the crotch/leg area but not too much so I quite like it because it's so comfy compared to skinny jeans everyone wears:)

• They are both trashy looking. I swear... people buy brand new clothes that are artificially made to look old and worn out... SMDH.

What Girls Said 3

• second one

• The second one

• The high waisted ones make it look like you have a long crotch, not the way to go.