Who is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen?

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex. Till I meet someone I love more, she will be the most beautiful one ever.

What Guys Said 14

• I once saw Tori Amos up close in the flesh. I walked past her in the airport. Like shoulder to shoulder distance. And while I didn't recognise her, I did a legitimate stop and turn because she was just that good looking. And I have *never* done that with anyone. And I've met a few celebs through different events and what not over the years.

But I have never walked past someone and stopped and turned because she was that beautiful. Tori Amos was the one.

• In real life? Maybe my mom. When she was young, she was amazingly hot and I didn't realize it until I was a teen and my gym teacher hung around my mom like a hummingbird to nectar.

However, I still think Raquel Welch has been and still is amazing.

There's a woman I work with now, my age, and she is stunning. I'll never forget the first time I saw her 4.5 years ago and thinking "My God! Who is that woman?" Then I learned she was my boss's wife!

• A girl I used to work with. She was amazing. I would hear her voice when she was walking down the hall and get hard.

• A girl I went to college with, she was stunning looking and had a great personality as well.

• You are

• When they were young

Catherine Zeta-Jones
    Jessica Alba
    Lena Horne
    Rachael Welch

• My crush

• Emma Stone

• Bernadette Stanis back in the 1970's when she was on Good Times. Charlene Woodward 1980's, Teresa Graves 1970's, Beverly Johnson.1970's and 1980's, Debbie Thomas, Rory Flack and Surya Bonaly 1980's and Destiny Child 2000's

• My mom, my sister and my aunt <3

• There are 3 in real life and 2 on TV/movies that are all tied in my opinion.

• Today or yesterday?

• My Mom... My grannny.. My sisters.. and...

• i forgot

What Girls Said 8

• mama

• My mom 💓💜💛💚💙

• I'm not even going to lie, but the women in my family are a sight to BEHOLD!

• My grandma and my mom

• Facially? One of my friends.

• You mean other than myself? A girl named Cali.

• Lara Parker, Morgan Fairchild. Actresses who are still around and no other can ever hold a candle to either one of them.