Why does he look at me so much?

Ok, so I have this guy friend who I have had an on again/ off again crush on for the past three years. During the past few weeks, in one of my classes, I noticed that he has been looking at me a lot. And it's not like I am right in his natural range either. I sit behind him, an lets just say that he "stretches" a lot in this class, all the way to the point that he bends his neck backwards and looks at me. Also, sometimes I see him glance back at me over his shoulder, when he thinks I am not looking. I really don't know what to make of it, if he does like me why doesn't he make a move? sometimes I wonder if it is because he is scared, but it's not like he doesn't know me, we are friends. I also think that he may be a little worried about what other people would think if they saw us together, beacuse I am black and he is white. What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• Hello,

you said it yourself, he's scare and its becouse your freinds... asking girls you don't know out on a date is easy there's nothing to lose, but with you there's a freindship at stake. you need to know what you want. if he asked you would you be able to manage dating a freind and a possible relationship. I yes then you need to be receptive to his aprotches, if not you need to ignore them until he gives up

good luck

-Chris

• Thanks, I guess I never thought of it that way. :)

What Girls Said 0