How thin should a girl be?

Most Helpful Guy

• They should optimally appear similar to prisoners of war in the Civil War

Most Helpful Girl

• however she's comfortable. and physically functional.

What Guys Said 5

• Whatever is healthy. As long as she's in a healthy range weight and body fat percentage wise.

• I tend to prefer my girls in the under 25% body fat range.

But please try to believe me when I say different guys have VASTLY different tastes.

• I don't really care about the figure, unless it's insanely obese

• I suppose however thin she wants to be within a healthy range.

• Tell me how tall you are and I can tell you your perfect weight

What Girls Said 3

• a girl should never allow herself to become to thin because if she does her bones will just break and splinter when her b/f start to give her a good humping.

bones are not brittle bc a person is thin. bones dont gain and lose weight. they are bones. bones are brittle if a person deficient in minerals & vitamins -for years- or has a bone disease. not if they are thin.. being thin is not the same as missing nutrients. does your table break bc there is no fat on it..

• A girl shouldn't HAVE to be thin. Shit let people be however they want to be. Fuck it 💁🏻

• It depends on her height. The shorter she is, the thinner she should be because excess weight looks terrible on a short girl. Taller girls can handle a heavier weight