Do girls like guy with hairy forearms..

Please clarify my doubt dear friends and girl friends..I am in serious problem.. I have nobody to ask this thing.. You are all my close friends.. So I openly ask this to you all.. I am fair white guy.. I am a student.. My problem is I have little bit of dense dark black hairs in my forearms.. It's easily visible because of my fair skin.. Normally am a friendly guy in nature.. I can make friends easily.. But because of this problem I just avoid talk to girls.. Do girls like this type of guys with hairy forearms? I am afraid a lot.. Plz friends especially girls clarify my doubt if you feel am ur friend.. This is my life.. I can't able to concentrate in my studies... I am waiting ur answers...

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh gosh dude, have some confidence in yourself! Hairy arms aren't really that big of a deal, at least not for me. They're neither a deal maker nor a deal breaker. A girl isn't going to be thinking, "Oh, he's cute. OMG HIS ARMS ARE HAIRY! I COULD NEVER LIKE HIM!" If the chick is that shallow, she ain't for you. Don't let such a little thing keep you from living your life and excelling as a student, I'm sure you have plenty of other qualities that outnumber it. Also, some girls find it cute :)

What Girls Said 2

• no! I personally like guys hair free.

• Ohmygodd yeah it's not a big deal, as long as your hot it shouldn't matter, and yeah it is cute :)

What Guys Said 0