What kind of makeup should I wear with this dress?

What kind of makeup should i wear with this dress?

tomorrow is my first day of senior year. My eyes are green when not in direct sunlight. what kind of makeup should I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would personally pick a light soft make up look - You have a nice natural look already

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. What the hell is wrong with people on here? Why are you hating on her? You don't even know her! People like you are whats wrong with todays society! To the poster, I think you look absolutely fine. I wouldn't wear makeup. You really dont need it. Your not fat either.

What Guys Said 5

• u single?

• Pink lipstick or gloss would look good,

do u wear eye makeup?

• u look fine bb. No makeup! very sexy

• All these stink haters bashing you anonymously shows how insecure u are. I think you look good.

• Natural beauty. No need for makeup. Cute girl

What Girls Said 24

• Dark. Maybe greys... could probably even jusy do black eyeliner...
    And make sure I brush ur hair!!! Lol

• I'm no makeup expert but I think you look great without it

• Your face is natural enough. You don't need make-up

• You should curl your hair or crimp it, I think that would look good. As for makeup, dont contour your face. I would wear a simple foundation, neutral/dark brown eyeshadow, a neutral/light pink lipstick, mascara, finishing powder and call it a day. You look great! I like the outfit a lot, it looks preppy grunge

• First off, You look amazing, dont let anybody tell you otherwise! They have no place to talk if they are going anonymous and aren't showing pics of themselves. I like your look! I would wear a dark purple eyeshadow with blue or black lipstick or neutral colors and a black eyeliner with red lipstick. Good Luck on your first last day! I'm going into my senior year as well.

• nude makeup

• Hey there. Red or pinkish lipstick. black eye pencil both top and bottom and mascara dont do any shadow cause it would be too much. The outfit is very nice and so are you dont mind the bloody haters.

• I think you look great! Ignore all the ignorant jealous little twats who can't even show their face on here... they are extremely insecure if it makes them feel better to say hurtful shit to someone who didn't even do anything wrong. I think you should straighten your hair and maybe wear some eyeliner and mascara with red lipstick. You also look good without makeup. You could do either way.

• Go for a dark lipstick it's the most appropriate for that outfit, since it suits the grunge theme.
    Other than makeup, I think a deep wine nail polish would work great with the overall look.

• Keep the face natural just some blush, bronzer, and highlight... then some winged eyeliner and a nude muave lip.

• I would wear a gold eyeshadow and eyeliner on the top and bottom with fake eyelashes. I would also wear a blue lipstick. If you dont have any just take blue eyeshadow and chapstick and put it on your lips

• I honestly dont think you need makeup. Your really pretty without it. Please don't feel like you have to wear a face full of makeup to be beautiful. Trust me, you look completely fine without it. Have fun your senior year, it will be graduation before you know it! Make memories, have fun and dont slack off until the last 4th weeks.

• what i do to make my green eyes pop,,
    use eyeliner, gold/brown eyeshadow, mascara.

• You look great! I would wear what your wearing. You could wear a blue/pink or neutral eyeshadow and some pink or red lipstick.

• I think you look fine without it! But if you must wear make up, wear neutral colors and maybe some black eyeliner.

• Use eyeliner, red lipstick, mascara, and blue eye shadow.

• I like your hair!!! I would stick with no makeup. You look pretty as is

• Natural makeup just add black eyeliner to both waterlines

• Eyeliner, mascara and fix your hair.. ;) Goodluck

• You should wear a pink eyeshadow and blue lipstick with blush

• Good luck with senior year!!! It goes by fast!! As for the outfit I think t looks fine the way it is

• your pretty I would just stick to no makeup

• You should do smokey eyes and dark red lipstick, paint your nails black too. total grunge

• I think you should wear black eyeliner on the top of your eyes with gold/brown eyeshadow and mascara. Or if you can pull it off without looking like a raccoon you could do the smokey eyes look. I would wear either a pink or red lipstick to match. Good luck on your senior year! dont fuck off until the end!!