What is a good semi-permanent hair dye for dying the tips of my hair? Or do you think black roots would look better?

My hair is similar to the girl in the picture, except the brown hair. I have dirty blonde. I was wondering, what is a good brand of store hair dye (SEMI-PERMANENT) that will actually wash out? And what color blonde would go good with dirty blonde tips? Platinum or other?

OR

Do you think black roots would look better on dirty blonde hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like dying the tips better because it would be easier to take out or cut if the dye is to strong. If you get the black roots the dye might be to strong to take out because it's black. Then you might have to keep dying it to take out. The only dye brand I know is revolyn and maybaline and the generic brands.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I prefer the dyed tips of the first pics

What Girls Said 1

• black roots i guess