Guys, what hair color looks best on me?

i was blonde for 4 years and I decided to go black but I would like to know what hair color do you guys think looks better on me . thanks

link

or

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Black looks better,

What Guys Said 4

• Wow! Big difference! I think blonde looks HOT - like take you to bed HOT. I think black works better with your natural coloring (brown eyes) and makes you look younger and more innocent.

Hard to tell which I like better since they're two opposite looks. I think I'd like blonde better when dating you and black better when we get serious.

• Haahha great answer haha

• Yeah... black is better, I think, for day to day. But I would never turn down a blonde wig if you brought it to the club or bed.

• ... and for the record, I've always had a thing for black hair. I think some of the attraction to the blonde hair has to do with the expression and the outfit.

• If you wanna look sexy go blonde, if you wanna look more classy go black. Btw you look pretty damn hot either way

• i might be the oddball/odd man but keeping your hair black in my opinion looks the best and sexiest. It looks more natural, classy and beautiful

• Which is your natural hair color? The natural hair color usually looks best.

What Girls Said 1

• black hair is much more flattering on you. it makes you look more exotic, younger and your skin suits it. the blond is too artificial looking, you are pretty but it clashes with your skin tone and makes you look like you wanted to be blond because all your friends are.