Guys, what styles and colors of lingerie do you like the most?

Ladies, what styles and colors do you feel the best in?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like those that speak to me at personal levels. Some nights I find lace attractive, while other times, it is the booty shorts. In general though, I find lace, see through, thongs and booty shorts the best. They are very much indeed a contributing factor to heat things up. Many times I have seen my girlfriends in their lingerie and got turned on, whereas if they had long track pants on, it wouldn't have had any factor whatsoever. Check out this link for some additional point of views on lingerie. They even have a store.

What Guys Said 7

• well it greatly depends on her figure and the like, I believe lingery should be accesorising your top features...

For example a girl in great shape would look great in a one piece with revealed belly button/stomach but a girl in less great shape wouldn't.

I find shoelace type of lingery incredibly hot on a girl who are a bit more busty for example.

colours: black,red,pink & light green, again depending on what type of colours suit her.

• style boy shorts or v string

colour black,pink or white

• Light blue or pink shear with short sleaves and shear panties with a lace front with bows, Then I could just look at her and be excited. (I wonder if she could sleep in that if it was silk or micro fiber?)

• white = hot

light blue =hot

black =

red = I don't find hot never wear around me

• I like the kind that ends up on the floor. I agree with the white is sexy though.

• Ugh I am so sick of black and red!

I absolutely love white lingerie, uh so hot!

• Red, skimpy

What Girls Said 5

• I love the vintage stuff,like corsets,basques, and bustiers.I also love the old style vintage hosiery,like the nylons with seams,or reinforced heel and toe,or French or Cuban heels,or full fashioned.As for colors,you can't go wrong with black,obviously, but I also love the skin tone colors like beige,nude,taupe and suntan.White can also be very sexy ,in a "innocent,or virginal way". After that,I love light baby pink,and any blue,black,white for the corsets.

• Black is always best choice. Red comes second. Black is sexy and slimming. Red is daring. Use white or beige to be elegant and classy. Pink is foolish.

• She pretty much nailed it. I was going to ramble on about this kinda thing but she said it. That and the occasional sheer, lacy, or floral pattern wouldn't hurt either.

• black and beige is ok.but I like to go with pastel blues and greens with lace and ruffles, all girly lolita type stuff. but hey it does not matter right they eventualy come off :)

• anything small and lacyy mostly black with red or pink..

• i like a good push up bra and cheeky panties [;